Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingVideo

Standard Members: Free Use of 9 of 33 Videos5635

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

WGAN-TV - Matterport Service Providers: Why use video to tell your story 24/7.

Hi All,

Here are 4 facts about why adding video to [Your website] [Cliet website] matters:

✓ 73% of consumers are more likely to make a purchase after watching a video. (Source: ReelSEO)
✓ A minute of video is worth 1.8 million words (Source: Forester Research)
✓ Internet video traffic will be 69% of all global consumer internet traffic by 2017. (Source: Cisco)
✓ 1 in 2 consumers say videos have influenced their buying decision (Source: NetSenseOnline)

Are you using video to show and tell your story 24/7 your story?

If you are a We Get Around Network Standard or Premium Member, you can receive the free use of nine (9) of 33 videos of your choice – customized with your contact info and company logo to help you succeed faster. Whether you are just starting out – or a seasoned Pro – adding video to your website and social media is a great way to help tell your story and generate leads.

We Get Around Network Standard and Premium Members Can Choose among four styles of videos:

1. Animated Marketing Videos
2. Special Offer Videos
3. Handwritten Whiteboard Marketing Videos
4. Lead Generation interactive Videos

See all videos below that can be customized with your contact info and company logo.

Best,

Dan

P.S. Here are the various videos to choose from. See the We Get Around Network Welcome Onboard Letter for the video order forms ... [Basic, Standard and Premium Members can Private Message me for the password.]

P.P.S. Not yet a Member? Around 40 Membership Benefits | Compare Plans | www.JoinStandard.com

---

Animated Marketing Videos powered by Animamos | More Info

Video A: I am Matterport Pro

Video B: I am a Real Estate Agent (also great for your real estate agent clients)

Video: C: I a Matterport Pro and Bundle

Video D: Free Referral for Matterport Pro

---

Special Offer Videos powered by Animamos | More Info

Special Offer Video 1: Free 2D Floor Plan with Your Matterport Spaces 3D Tours

Special Offer Video 2: Free 2D Floor Plan with your 1st Matterport Spaces 3D Tour

Special Offer Video 3: Free Single Property Website with 1st Matterport Spaces 3D Tour

Special Offer Video 4: Free Single Property Website with Every Matterport Spaces 3D Tour

Special Offer Video 5: Free Matterport 3D Tour When You Pre-Pay for 5

Special Offer Video 6: Free Matterport 3D Tour When You Pre-Pay for 10

Special Offer Video 7: Free Matterport Spaces 3D Tour + Free Roses when we list your home

Special Offer Video 8: Free Matterport Spaces 3D Tour + Free Roses when we Meet to Discuss

Special Offer Video 9: Free Matterport 3D Space for a Non-Profit

Special Offer Video 10: Save a Bundle with a Bundle

---

Lead Generations MediaBumpers Interactive Videos | More Info

Video MB1 - Out Da Box
Video MB2 - Quit Pausing Life
Video MB3 - The Future of Real Estate
Video MB4 - More and Bigger Listings
Video MB5 - 24/7 Open House
Video MB6 - Perspective
Video MB7 - At Tha Bank Makin' Money
Video MB9 - Never Been So Fun
Video MB10 - Anywhere In The World
Video MB11 - You Will Know It's Home
Video MB12 - Anyone Can Do It
Video MB13 - Rocket Surgery

'Handwritten' Whiteboard Marketing Videos | More Info

Video 1A - I am a Real Estate Agent

Video 2A - I am a 3D Tour Photographer

Video 3A - I am a 3D Tour Photographer (ask for referral)

Video 4A - You Write the Script | We Produce it

iGuide Service Providers Specific Videos | More Info

iGuide Video BB1 Example: I am a Real Estate Agent That Uses iGuide - Customized with iGuide Pro's client contact info and company logo.

iGuide Video CC1 Example: I am iGuide Pro - Customized with iGuide Pro's contact info and company logo.
Post 1 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
I've met people and told them about Matterport only to get the reaction

"Oh, that's nice." or "I've seen a virtual tour before."

Then I hand them an iPad with a Matterport 3D Space loaded up and their eyes become like saucers and they almost pass out from the excitement. They start thinking of all the ways that this technology can be used in their business and they are hooked.

Well, I believe Interactive MediaBumpers are received exactly the same way. I tel people that I build interactive MediaBumpers or Lead Generating videos and the reaction is

"Oh, that's nice." or "I've seen videos before."

and then they see one in action and just like a new Matterport viewer, their mind goes wild thinking of all of the amazing ways they can use it to transform their business!

Now it's your turn to be enlightened... Make sure you are sitting down before you click this link

What's really cool about the Interactive MediaBumpers is that it's not only video, it's a lead generation form built right inside the video player and even beyond that... It can load your Matterport 3D Space right inside the player after the video ends!!! ...Oh, and did I mention that they are formatted to instantly share on Facebook and Twitter?!?!?!

Lastly, Here is the best thing about Interactive MediaBumpers:
Free use of Branded Interactive Media Bumpers customized with your logo and contact info

Basic Members receive the free use of one**
Standard Members receive free use of three**
Premium Members receive free use of three**

** Interactive Media Bumper videos(s) may be embedded on your website and shared on Facebook and other social media as long as you are Basic, Standard or Premium Member of the We Get Around Network.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Are you taking advantage of these WGAN Membership Benefits?

Please see your WGAN Basic, Standard and Premium Members Welcome Onboard Letter to redeem ...

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Reminder. Video helps tell your story 24/7.

And, all these videos can be customized with your contact info and logo.

Happy holidays,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
101428 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?