Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
iGuideRealtor.ca

iGUIDE embedded into REALTOR.ca listings5583

iGuide
Product
Marketing Manager
Kitchener, Canada
Chris_iGuide private msg quote post Address this user
Hey all,

iGUIDE is now prominently embedded into listings on REALTOR.ca! Check out the press release here:

https://goiguide.com/realtorca-iguide-pressrelease/

Here is a sample listing to look at:

https://www.realtor.ca/Residential/Single-Family/18575730/339-MIDDLE-ST-Cambridge-Ontario-N3H3Z7

Cheers,
Chris
Post 1 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats @Chris_iGuide! That's an awesome partnership!

I checked out the tour that you referenced and noticed that the Realtor's name is shown in the iGuide. Is this allowed in the Canadian MLS?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
I have noticed more things can be embedded in that spot on realtor.ca. I have seen a lot of video's being put there. Not sure if Matterport can be or not? @Metroplex360 It depends on the mls system where I am agents can have branding on video in Toronto they cannot it depends what system they are on I believe it's stratus or matrix for different areas. Different boards have different rules regarding this.
Post 3 IP   flag post
nat_vanveen private msg quote post Address this user
@Chris_iGuide Congrats Chris, super cool!
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
It better show the agents name for branding. Everyone wants to fee up on your listings to be seen. There would be nothing exclusive for the agent if they didn't. IDX listings on other agent sites is a whole other ballgame with the MLS. Realtor.ca should be fine.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@Helen I had never considered that some MLS(s) would allow this -- and honestly, as the Realtor is the one paying to have the photography or mixed media assets created, not to mention that the Realtor is the listing agent -- I think it's a GOOD thing for this to be allowed. I don't know what the pros/cons are - but I like it.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 I agree if they are paying for marketing materials they should be allowed to have their branding on it. It is ridiculous that some don't allow it. Update to that spot in upper left on realtor.ca, Matterport can also go there along with video or iguide. So I am wondering if any embeddable media can go in that spot.
Post 7 IP   flag post
VTO private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport as well...and VT’s and Video...

New Home for Videos and Virtual Tours on REALTOR.CA

Starting in October, videos and virtual tours will have a new home on your REALTOR.ca listings. All YouTube, Vimeo, iGuide and Matterport content will be featured in the main banner to the left of the image carousel.
This move will better promote your listing’s digital content and provides customers with an enhanced experience on REALTOR.ca.
To display content in this new area, tour URLs should be entered in the video tour field (field 64) of your board’s or association’s MLS® System.
All other video and virtual tour formats will be available via a new Virtual Tour icon replacing the previous Multimedia icon. All tours, regardless of format, can still be found on the REALTOR.ca listing via the Multimedia icon until the release, scheduled for October.
Don’t miss an opportunity to help potential buyers tour your listings 24/7. Ensure your virtual tours are added to your listings today.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101429 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?