Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 1,001 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,924 Page Views | 18,799 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingPricing

Matterport Scan on a Sat/Sun: Charge Extra?5564

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Do you charge extra for a Matterport scan done on a Saturday or Sunday?

Should you?

I noticed on this Matterport Pro's website, the Pro charges an extra $50.

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
SailAway private msg quote post Address this user
I do not personally. For example, this Sunday I’m doing a large dealership where we can only scan on Sunday (when closed) but instead charging extra I make sure to get leads and such form the client as a thank you for us coming out on Sunday.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
New York City
3dVuz private msg quote post Address this user
No way.

I only work on days that end with a “Y”.

As a realtor, I’m working 7 Days anyway. Happy to get the work, too many willing to steal my opportunity.
Post 3 IP   flag post
BrianM private msg quote post Address this user
If the base pay is acceptable. I had an offer on a Saturday morning that was scheduled for four hours since only portions of the venue were available at certain time. They only want to pay $300. To me, that would not even cover my time let alone the scans and 360°s.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
I think that charging extra can make the difference between getting a job and someone else getting the job.

I don't scan on weekends, but I have people on my team who will. For those who want to charge more for weekends because it is a challenge with family live, consider training a weekend person and marketing that you offer scans 7 days a week.

I don't personally scan at 7am or late at night, but the same applies. I have a team member for that.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101721 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?