Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingMuseums

Mattertag Posts Now Support 1,000 Characters5539

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Hi All,

Exciting news!

Matterport Mattertag posts now support up to 1,000 Characters. That likely will help those of us that create Matterport Spaces 3D Tours of Museums. Most museum descriptions require longer text descriptions. Hopefully, bumping the character count to 1,000 from 140 will help mitigate this ...

Matterport announced this news in its newsletter to customers today (Wednesday, 4 October 2017).

Is this good news for you and why?

Best,

Dan

Matterport Spaces 3D Tour by We Get Around Atlanta

(Here's how we actually deliver the Matterport Space to our Client: www.thegatemuseum.info)
Post 1 IP   flag post
erikolsonmba private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod Thanks for the update & the tour.

I see you have the WP3D plugin in "fullscreen" mode. I like that!

One issue I saw was the watermark logo location. It shows floating in the middle left area. I think that is due to the gallery bar pushing it up, but I am not sure if that can be moved around?

As you are aware, I am still trying to get moving on some jobs. I love the examples you put here of your work because they continue to motivate me to find work.

So much for the Field of Dreams idea. "If you buy it[mp camera}, they will come"

Maybe what I need to do is hire one of you geniuses to get all of my membership benefits setup on my site so that i can start marketing and printing the handouts.

Sorry for a little bit of a highjack... Maybe this post was a 1000 characters? Does that put it back on topic... LOL
Post 2 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @erikolsonmba - Ross here with WP3D Models, jumping in to answer your question about the "floating" logo.

The height of this logo is determined by whether or not a "highlight reel" is detected or not. If there's no highlight reel, the logo is moved down to the lower left corner. If any sort of "highlight reel" (displayed, or displayed-temporarily-then-hidden) is detected for the specific WP3D Model, we then shift the logo position up so that it doesn't overlap the reel.

That said, yes, the specific location of this logo can be customized with CSS positioning.

Thx! Ross
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@rpetersn

Thanks Ross ....

@erikolsonmba

I look forward to our video chat next week.

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
101436 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?