Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseMatterport AppWordPress

Matterport open in new window - skinnedview5527

mikerodin private msg quote post Address this user
I use WP3D models plugin for my matterport service.
Using the "skinned" view for building out single property sites is fantastic.

Does anyone know how to set the Virtual Tour to open in a full screen window from the skinned view.(from the skinned view, user clicks play button and Virtual tour opens in a fullscreen window - user then clicks the 'x' in the top corner to return to the skinned view.)

I made this happen once when I was goofing around with settings but I can't seem to find it again.

Any help is appreciated!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Networker private msg quote post Address this user
@mikerodin, Hey Mike--you might want to direct your question to @rpetersn as Ross is the creator of the WP3D plugin and I am sure he would love to give you the advice you need.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @mikerodin -

We're traveling this week, out of the office and working some from "the road". Thanks for your patience with longer-than-usual response times.

Also, please be sure to note that the very best way to get WP3D Models support is to use our Support Form:

http://wp3dmodels.com/support

Anyway, thanks for your nice message. We're pleased to hear that WP3D Models is working out well for you. Regarding your question about the fullscreen view, our recent versions (3.0 & 3.1) have been released with various fixes for iOS devices. The "skinned" behavior you're noting (where the tour opened up "fullscreen" was added in 3.0 as a way to get around a Matterport/Apple display bug that was affecting iPad users. Then, with the release of 3.1, we actually had to reverse out this particular fullscreen behavior, for various reasons.

We are considering adding in a new toggle to allow for bringing this "skinned" view fullscreen option back into a future version. For now though, this isn't possible to do with v.3.1.

Does this help explain things a bit? Would you vote for putting this new toggle option into a future version?
Post 3 IP   flag post
3SixtyNow private msg quote post Address this user
The user can toggle the "View Fullscreen" in the lower right-hand corner of the tour when loaded.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101428 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?