Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,049 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ArchicadBLK360E57 FileElevations

Leica Geosystems BLK360 sample data5517

Putten NLD
DannyBasting private msg quote post Address this user
While I couldn't find it on their website before, it turns out Leica Geosystems now has a BLK360 scan sample available for download in the e57 file format.

So I downloaded it, fired up Archicad and took a quick look at it. I did a quick screen recording which you can check out below.

All the scan data comes from just a single sweep.. So far it looks very impressive. Scan density is much higher compared to the Matterport camera, and it remains sharp up to a distance of about 15 meters (it reaches far beyond 15 meters, but loses density after that). Can't wait to see some scan data with multiple sweeps combined.
Post 1 IP   flag post
AnjumDesign private msg quote post Address this user
Thats is impressive. How much time normally its take to develop floor plan from scan data?

I intend to use Leica BLK360 for preparing floor plans for commercial buildings and also for preparing existing elevations etc for planning approval.

Anjum
Post 2 IP   flag post
Bale100 private msg quote post Address this user
It would be good to see a detailed comparison against the NCTech's LASiris VR once samples become more widely available as NCTech are claiming its range is 100m.

Also, additional value added immersive features such as the ability to move through & around the space i.e. true VR in comparison to viewing the space from restricted points / locations.

Richard.
Post 3 IP   flag post
mori private msg quote post Address this user
I would like to see some examples of images taken with the BLK360. Did anyone find examples?
Post 4 IP   flag post
101600 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?