Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseBrowserProblems

Android issues?549

AltitudeCinematic private msg quote post Address this user
While waiting for my new phone at the Verizon store I was looking at the tablets and of course putting my website on all of them.. but I noticed that Matterport tours didn't work on them.. I thought maybe was just the one, then tried another and another... In Chrome and Firefox none of them worked... Chrome just says error loading... trouble shoot guide etc.. Firefox wants to work but then just crashes every time.. I have both Android and Apple tablets and an Nexus 6 android phone.. It seems Matterport only works on Ipad or IPhone???
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
I have a galaxy note 4 running (4.4.4) Works on firefox and chrome, but not IE (surprise surprise. That just comes up a black screen
Post 2 IP   flag post
AltitudeCinematic private msg quote post Address this user
What would be the issue then??? I have the nexus 6 didn't work, the note 2 didn't work and the Verizon tablets don't seem to work....
Post 3 IP   flag post
PlatinumTOD private msg quote post Address this user
Just tested 3D Showcase on my Xperia Z2 without any issues (using Chrome).
Post 4 IP   flag post
Orange, California
craigsauer private msg quote post Address this user
My Android phones have no problems with the Showcases, and I've never heard a complaint about Android before... I can't think of why they weren't working for you at the store, either. Could it be that the store disabled WebGL on its sample phones for some security reason?

Craig
Post 5 IP   flag post
Jacques private msg quote post Address this user
I do alse have the problem on my :
- Tablet (Galaxy Note 10'' 2014 Edition)
Android "customized/provided by Samsung"
However I have no problem on my :
- Phone (Galaxy S3)
Android "Cyanogen Mod" (flashed by myself)

From my very short experience, it seems that Samsung put something in it's Android customization that prevents Matterport Showcase to work as expected...

Jacques
Post 6 IP   flag post
101429 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?