Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdviceEmbedProblems

Hilton References for Matterport5419

Bale100 private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone got a reference with Matterport running on a Hilton website or a Franchised Hilton website where their booking system connects to Hilton's booking system?

My client is a Hilton Franchise - they have slight concerns on how Hilton Worldwide may view Matterport being embedded in their website i.e. corporate policy as the booking page is connected to Hilton's Global booking system.

The booking page is the most likely page where they would embed a Matterport Tour.

Thanks,

Richard.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Property3dNZ private msg quote post Address this user
@Bale100 Hi There

We have shot a couple of Hilton's in NZ however it has been with a DSLR for a Google See Inside and for a virtual tour

Thanks

Marcia
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks Marcia.

Amazing setting for a hotel and the 360 images look good with a DSLR.

Did they manage to get the internal part tour embedded within their Hilton website?

Also, I noticed the outro on the video has the Hilton branding - were there any special approvals required for this / guidelines you had to meet to provide imagery for Hilton worldwide?

Best regards,

Richard
Post 3 IP   flag post
Property3dNZ private msg quote post Address this user
@Bale100

Here are the links the Google Tour on the websites....

Hilton Queenstown Resort

Double Tree Hilton Google See Inside on Website

As for your other questions I'm sorry these shoots were done by another team member who no longer works for us so I'm unsure of all the ins and outs.

On Google

Post 4 IP   flag post
Thank you

Richard
Post 5 IP   flag post
101422 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?