Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3rd Party Service ProviderMarketingMediaBumpersTipsVideo

Would You Like a FREE Marketing Assistant?5378

3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post
---

Better, yet, Would You Like a Free Marketing Assistant that can be cloned and works just for you 24/7?

We could all benefit from anything that's FREE AND Helps us MAKE MORE MONEY. That's why I want to point out to you all an opportunity that is sitting right in front of you, but you may not have realized just how amazing it is.

Some of you may have noticed that I've been absent from the forum for a few months, well, that's because I've been building a tool that will help us all generate more Hot leads around the clock even while we sleep!!!

And even though it retails for $129 at MediaBumpers Interactive, Dan and I have arranged to offer FREE use of Branded Interactive MediaBumpers customized with your logo and contact info!

✓ Basic Members receive the free use of one**
✓ Standard Members receive free use of three**
✓ Premium Members receive free use of three**

** Interactive Media Bumper videos(s) may be embedded on your website and shared on Facebook and other social media as long as you are Basic, Standard or Premium Member of the We Get Around Network.

This is much more than just another promo video, this really is a Lead Generating Marketing Assistant that is essentially 6 powerful features wrapped into one tool.

1. HYPER-FOCUSED VIDEO: A 15 second High Quality video bumpers(or teaser) that is crafted to peak a potential client's interest in a very short time span without boring them.

2. LEAD GENERATION FORM: While you have their curiosity peaked, it presents the viewer with a lead capture form right inside the player so you don't have to hope they find your lead capture form, they can't miss it.

3. INSTANT LEAD DELIVERY: As soon as they complete the Lead Capture form, the lead is delivered directly to your inbox. So you can potentially collect hot leads while you are asleep!

4. LOAD MATTERPORT 3D TOUR INSTANTLY: After the Lead has been captured, and while it's being delivered, the Matterport 3D Tour of your choice is loaded right inside of the video player so that the viewer can explore the space without having to click away from your video player.

5. FULLY BRANDED FOR YOU: Each LeadGen MediaBumper is also Custom Branded to feature your Logo, Web Address, Name, Title, Phone Number, Email Address, and City/State.

6. SLICK AND SIMPLE TO SHARE: And last, but not least, each one is designed with Facebook's Open Graph Architecture in mind to make social sharing a breeze! (We've even included a share button on the player to make it easier to pass along... and for your viewers to pass along too!)

------------------

So, now you're thinking "How Do I Get My Own FREE Customized Media Bumpers?"

To save 100% percent on up to 3 of your favorite Media Bumpers videos, see your Welcome Onboard Letter (password required) from the We Get Around Network.

​If you already have your password, you can Place Your Order Here
For the password Contact @DanSmigrod
Not yet a member? www.JoinStandard.com

MediaBumpers.com is a service of @ArtisticConcepts ... a Premium Member of the We Get Around Network.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Gibbsboro, NJ
Radie842 private msg quote post Address this user
Question, I have had some of the originals ones made. Do I need to resubmit an order to get the new interactive ones?
Post 2 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
It's great to have you back again, @Radie842! Dan did ask me to refer all existing clients to the form as well. We will need to add the URL of the Matterport 3D Space to load at the end.

If you want to use the same source videos as before, that is fine, and will speed up the turn time quite a bit, but we will still need to process the interactive orders through the form to keep orders in cue and keep track of the workflow.

I look forward to making your Classic MediaBumpers Interactive!!!

God Bless,
Chris
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Radie842
Question, I have had some of the originals ones made. Do I need to resubmit an order to get the new interactive ones?

You now have a choice of 3 of 13 at no charge. 😎

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
Richierichks private msg quote post Address this user
@ArtisticConcepts those are really cool!

if I want to use a WP3D model what url do I give you for it? Also, what is the optimum size and file type logo?
Post 5 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
@Richierichks,

Thank You 😊

You can send whichever URL you want, when we build your MediaBumper, we are going to strip your URL down to get some of the basic information and then we will add some extra code to it to get it to present correctly in the player. If it is WP3D, we will be presenting your space with the "fullscreen" URL

As far as logos go, we can process any image file type, but it would be best if you can provide .ai/.eps/.png (with transparency 1280x1024px or larger)

I hope that helps!

God Bless,
Chris
Post 6 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
Richierichks private msg quote post Address this user
I will need to send you a larger logo png. How should I do that?
Post 7 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
@Richierichks,

Please check the email address that you used in your order. I sent you the info you need to get that to us. Thank You!

God Bless,
Chris
Post 8 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
What types of videos would you like to see next from MediaBumpers Interactive?

What type of imagery or content would help you promote your business better?

We are planning to regularly release new pre-built Interactive MediaBumpers into the wild, but since I built MediaBumpers Interactive in response to the marketing needs of this community, I would love to know what kind of content you are looking for!

We always offer a premium service that will allow you to send your own video content and let us transform it into an interactive MediaBumper, but don't forget...

Free use of Branded Interactive Media Bumpers customized with your logo and contact info
Basic Members receive the free use of one**
Standard Members receive free use of three**
Premium Members receive free use of three**

How Do I Get My Own FREE Customized Media Bumpers?
To save 100% percent on up to 3 of your favorite Media Bumpers videos, see your Welcome Onboard Letter (password required)

​If you already have your password, you can Place Your Order Here

** Interactive Media Bumper videos(s) may be embedded on your website and shared on Facebook and other social media as long as you are Basic, Standard or Premium Member of the We Get Around Network.
Post 9 IP   flag post
101436 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?