Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3rd Party Service ProviderWP3D Models

WGAN-TV: WP3D Models Developer Ross Peterson5341

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Hi All,

1. How does WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin Version 3.0 compare to Version 2.x?
2. Why is WP3D Models an essential tool for every Matterport Service Provider?
3. How can other 3D/360º/Google Street View Solutions be seamlessly integrated in WP3D Models?
4. What are the Frequently Asked Questions about WP3D Models?

WP3D Models Founder/Developer (and WGAN Forum Rockstar) Ross Peterson - @rpetersn - will discuss these questions - and much more - on WGAN-TV Live at 5 (pm ET) on Thursday, 7 September 2017.

[Global Time Day converter (UTC-4)]

We Get Around Forum Members can Join the Virtual Studio Audience to ask Ross questions directly.
WGAN-TV Live at 5 airs weekdays at 5 pm on the front page of the We Get Around Network Forum.

Related We Get Around Network Forum Discussions:

WP3D Models Version 3.0 Update
WP3D Models V.0 Blog Post - Model Base Types
WP3D Models: Models Base Types | Version 3.0
20 Questions Live: WP3D Models

Best,

Dan

P.S. On future WGAN-TV Live at 5 programs, Ross will:

✓ Demo WP3D Models for those just starting out
✓ Demo WP3D Models for power users
✓ Discuss benefits of using WP3D Models
Post 1 IP   flag post
fullpreview private msg quote post Address this user
I would like to attend this... what level of membership do I need for access? I am a forum member and thought that I would be able to register according to this:

"1. When WGAN-TV is live

✓ If you have already registered, simply enter your password to Join Virtual Studio Audience (You receive your password when you register

The link and password are always the same to make it super-easy and super-fast to join WGAN-TV Live shows.

✓ If you have not registered and are a Forum Member, you can register here (free) and immediately get your password (Forum Member Name and email address must match)"
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@fullpreview

Terrific!

Free for all We Get Around Network Forum Members That's you!

Please register. Once you register, you can join the virtual studio audience for nearly all WGAN-TV programs.

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
Ok, cool.. I thought there was an additional password to get in the Live Show, but now I see you have the password URL parameter attached to your Zoom meeting link... so, you really just need to click the link and you're in.

[redacted link]

THANKS
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@fullpreview

While participating in the WGAN-TV Live at 5 Virtual Studio Audience is free, you need to register to get the password. Then, you can join nearly all live WGAN-TV Live program.

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@fullpreview

About the WGAN-TV Live at 5 on Thursday (7 September 2017), please do join the Virtual Studio Audience so that you can ask Ross questions.

Please register to get the password. Then, you can join nearly all live WGAN-TV Live program.

Best,

Dan

P.S. Reading this discussion and want to join the Virtual Studio Audience, please do register too!
Post 6 IP   flag post
@DanSmigrod - I want to, but now it depends on whether we will be traveling/escaping or not. I live in Downtown Miami and Hurricane Irma appears to be the real deal.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@fullpreview

Ah! I apologize....

I would head north now.

We are making arrangements for family South of Atlanta to head to us.

Be safe.

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

About the WGAN-TV Live at 5 today (Thursday, 7 September 2017), please do join the Virtual Studio Audience so that you can ask Ross questions.

Please register. Then, you can join nearly all live WGAN-TV Live program. Need the Forum Member password to register? Please Private Message me.

Best,

Dan

---

Today's WGAN-TV Live at 5 (pm ET) with WP3D Models Founder/Developer Ross Peterson will include:

1. WP3D Models Benefits
2. WP3D Models V3.0 versus 2.x
3. FAQs
4. Pricing
5. Special WP3D Models Offer for We Get Around Network Basic, Standard and Premium Members

Future WGAN-TV Live with Ross will include:

1. Demo WP3D Models for newbies (from installing to how to use)
2. Demo for WP3D Models power users
3. Demo for WP3D Models paired with Model Base Types (such as a 360º hosting platform)
Post 9 IP   flag post
mori private msg quote post Address this user
Exactly the guy I need. GREAT!
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

I will post Friday (8 September 2017), the WGAN-TV Live at 5 with WP3D Models Founder and Developer Ross Peterson.

Thanks for your patience,

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Video: WGAN-TV Live at 5 - WP3D Models Founder and Developer Ross Peterson on WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin V3.0 chats with We Get Around Network Founder Dan Smigrod

Special offer for Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Network:

-- Free Use of WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin as long as you are a Standard or Premium Member

Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@glenntremain

I noticed your comments on YouTube and are sharing them here (and changed the time code for the Vimeo video ...

Dan

---

Great Show! WP3D Models is awesome and gets more great tools to help you in so many ways. Also Chris Hickman's comment about wouldn't it be nice if matterport had the "export to youtube" functionality. Camtasia has it, others have it why not Matterport? I hope they get more suggesting so it climbs the todo list faster.

also don't miss the 48:39 mark of this discussion! VERY powerful. This will not only give you a great interface to show clients but it will be a big SEO boost if you make a community page with this. You could even embed the top onto a community page on your site and then show all the scans in that community and have lead forms asking if sellers want a list of agents who do this type of marketing. Then the lead goes to you, you send to qualifying agents and now they cant say they don't see how it works for them or , when they get the commission from the lead you sent them, they have no excuse to NOT buy more from you.
Show less
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

WP3D Models Founder/Developer Ross Peterson - @rpetersn - will demo and discuss WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin V3.0 for newbies on WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm ET GMT -4) on Tuesday, 19 September 2017.

Ross will begin with a website that has Wordpress installed - and install WP3D Models and begin an hour long demo for newbies.

Ross will do a separate episode of WGAN-TV Live at 5 for power users of WP3D Models on TBD date.

Enjoy your weekend,

Dan
Post 14 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
Looking forward to the power users demo! There are still some features I have not tried out.
Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Are you thinking about getting WP3D Models - or just starting out with WP3D Models?

WP3D Models Founder/Developer Ross Peterson - @rpetersn - will demo and discuss WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin V3.0 for newbies on WGAN-TV Live at 5 (5 pm ET GMT -4) today, Tuesday, 19 September 2017.

Ross will begin with a website that has Wordpress installed - and install WP3D Models and begin an hour long demo for newbies.

Ross will do a separate episode of WGAN-TV Live at 5 for power users of WP3D Models on TBD date.

Enjoy your weekend,

Dan

P.S. If you are a WP3D Models newbie, join the WGAN-TV Virtual Studio Audience to ask Ross questions ...
Post 16 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

We Get Around Network Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Network get free use of WP3D Models Wordpress Version 3.1 (and all updates free). Please see your WGAN Welcome Onboard Letter (password required). Not yet a Standard Member? Around 40 Membership Benefits, including the free use of WP3D Modes. www.JoinStandard.com
Post 17 IP   flag post
101428 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?