Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdviceHighlights Reel

Strange transitions in guided walk through5296

Santa Barbara
Lizzg private msg quote post Address this user
I hope someone can help. (This tour, I already shared it in another post, sorry for that) Has some rough transitions where the images sort of separate? I just did this for an agent and her manager pointed it out and stated that something is obviously wrong.

Could anyone offer some experience?

http://lizgphotography.com/3d-model/old-ranch-road/skinned/

Thank you,

Lizzg
Post 1 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
goes with the territory because of how MP deals with 3D geometry. looks great, i say. you can quote me. that would be $6M where i live.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Santa Barbara
Thanks, everyone else went crazy over it. He told her to fix it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
HarlanHambright private msg quote post Address this user
tell him to suck it.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Santa Barbara
Tell it like it is!

I'd like to!
Post 5 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
@Lizzg

Are you using a Pro1 or 2 camera? I have seen the transitions on the 2 do that on some scans. I am sure it does on the 1 too but I just noticed it recently.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Santa Barbara
The Pro 1, @justinv.
Post 7 IP   flag post
stepbystep3d private msg quote post Address this user
Noticed the rough transitions were outside. Matterport cameras do not function well outdoors due to UV interference with the camera's optics. Scanning at dusk or before sunrise of course provides the best results if attempting to scan outdoors. We find it's best to explain to our customers that we will try to step outside during a scan but we cannot guarantee that the quality of the results outdoors. If we have issues in the final product, we will just hide those relevant scans.
Post 8 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
@Lizzg

I guess the issue is on both cameras from updates on Matterports side. I have not noticed it before when scanning outside on my Pro1.

@stepbystep3d

I try and scan outdoors with my camera every time a house has a nice outdoor space. I always ask about the home and make sure to be there at the right time!
Post 9 IP   flag post
101421 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?