Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CUPIXEmbedReal EstateStrategyVirtual Reality

Extremely excited about Cupix new VR service5267

yoon2366 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello folks!

It has been quite a while since I left my last question here on the forum.

It has been always pleasing experience to share and gain feedbacks and information about Matterport service and new tools for a VR filming.

Even though we have a new version of Matterport camera at this point, it is still true that the operating cost of the MP is burdensome to many of us.(

I also find lots of people with concern for MP’s terms of service.)

Last year, I posted a review here about a company called Cupix, which has been developing a 3D mesh creation algorithm based solely on photographs.

When I found this service, I was stunned by its simplicity in usage and low operation cost in comparison with Matterport. Ever since then, Cupix has made amazing improvement in its service, and I will write a couple more reviews here that compares Cupix solution with Matterport.

Especially what excited me the most about Cupix were its image-editing option (it allows us to control the image quality at any circumstances), smooth point-to-point moving experience like what Matterport player provides, supporting various cameras (DSLR and other 360 cameras), low operating cost, and willingness to adopt users’ feedbacks (have had hard time communicating with Matterport).

I guess I am the first user here in this community to start adopting Cupix’s solution for my business, and our feedbacks from the clients are superb.

I will start sharing my experience with Cupix in this community more in detail later, but in the meantime, please find the information about Cupix at:

www.cupix.com and
https://cupix.freshdesk.com/en/support/home.

Hope this finding be a great help to improving your future business

Thanks,

Eric
Post 1 IP   flag post
Tette99 private msg quote post Address this user
No dollhouse view?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Faga private msg quote post Address this user
What'S the difference with Kolor's panotour?
Post 3 IP   flag post
CelisNet private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for sharing this option but I've seen no difference between the other inferior options like inmoviewr, iguide, etc. Dorky transitions, no dollhouse view. Is there more features that I missed?

Once the clients are used to matterport quality we can't present this solutions. IMHO.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101429 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?