Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Advice

Video clip to sell services to realtors5262

AllWays3D private msg quote post Address this user
I'm planning on presenting at a lunch and learn to a reality firm. I was hoping to kick off with a nice video clip. So far, the only marketing clips I have found for Realty are pitching equipment directly to them, rather than promoting our services. I'd very much appreciate any tips on what material is our there that's better suited to my purpose.

Thanks in advance.

I'm new to the forum and find valuable stuff in here. I'm a week away from the first anniversary and it's been a good year.

Tony
Post 1 IP   flag post
alx3D private msg quote post Address this user
We make marketing videos for several of the forum members. You can check it out and see if it would be a good fit for what your looking for.

iPadVideo.info
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllWays3D
I'm planning on presenting at a lunch and learn to a reality firm. I was hoping to kick off with a nice video clip. So far, the only marketing clips I have found for Realty are pitching equipment directly to them, rather than promoting our services. I'd very much appreciate any tips on what material is our there that's better suited to my purpose.

Thanks in advance.

I'm new to the forum and find valuable stuff in here. I'm a week away from the first anniversary and it's been a good year.

Tony
What about getting a membership here? Dan offers great videos that would have your branding on it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101436 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?