Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3rd Party Service ProviderImage EditingPhoto SparcPhotoshop

Photo Sparc: Image Enhancement Service5198

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post
---

After Images by Photo Sparc

Introducing a new 3rd party service from We Get Around Network Premium Member Photo Sparc ( @JonJ ) ...

The Photo Sparc team of photo editors bring out the best in your photos to create beautiful and vibrant images that are sure to wow even the most discerning clients.

Send Photo Sparc your traditional DSLR, cell phone or Matterport Images and Photo Sparc will work their magic! Photo Sparc image enhancement process includes the following:

Exposure, Highlights and Shadows - Global adjustment of all photographs
Lens Distortion Correction - Barrel distortions are corrected
White Balance Correction - White balance will be adjusted for best possible photo-realistic image
Perspective Correction - Horizontal perspective distortion will be corrected
Color Saturation - We will adjust color saturation for the most natural feel
Final Touches - We will add blue skies, fires to fireplaces and images to screens
How it Works: Send Photo Sparc a link to your Dropbox folder containing the images you would like processed.

Photo Sparc will make the following adjustments:

1. White balance
2. Sharpen Images
3. Straighten Verticals & Horizontals
4. Remove minor blemishes
5. Adjust for lens distortion
6. Adjust contrast and brightness
7. Blue Sky replacement
8. Tone adjustment
9. TV/Computer screen replacement
10. Dust spot removal
11. Flash Reflection Removal
12. Add fires to fireplaces
13. And you get a link to your processed images the following day!

Special Offer for We Get Around Network Basic, Standard and Premium Members

✓ Save 20 Percent [Starting at $1.40 per image | No Monthly Minimum
✓ Please complete the We Get Around Photo Sparc Promo Code Request Form in the Welcome Onboard Letter (Password Required) [Member Benefit #10

Got questions? Please post here are Private Message @JonJ

Before and After Images Examples done for We Get Around Atlanta [See More Examples in Dropbox)

Before 1: From Matterport Pro1 3D Camera | Image courtesy of We Get Around Atlanta

After 1: Photo Sparc

Before 2: From Matterport Pro1 3D Camera | Image courtesy of We Get Around Atlanta

After 2: Photo Sparc

Before 3: From Matterport Pro1 3D Camera | Image courtesy of We Get Around Atlanta

After 3: Photo Sparc
Post 1 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @DanSmigrod!

Thank you for the announcement of the new services I am offering through PhotoSparc.com! I am excited to provide these services to help my fellow MSP's succeed and grow their businesses by streamlining their workflow and by helping them to offer additional complimentary services to their clients.

Some Background Info:
I started my Matterport Service Provider business, part time, in Nov of 2014. This was the first time I ventured into the world of real estate photography. I struggled to find business when I started out since no one had ever heard of Matterport at that time, but as time went on, I was able to generate some business and began to grow my client base. Fast forward 1 year later, after numerous inquiries from my clients as to whether I offered "Traditional Photography" services, I decided learn the craft and now over 80% of my revenue comes strictly from "Traditional Photography".

Traditional photography has opened the door to building relationships with new clients that I would never have been able to if all I offered was Matterport. Now, I am their go to guy for Matterport AND Photos.

Recognizing that in order to become successful as a MSP, I needed to diversify my services and meet the needs of my clients by offering services such as traditional photography, virtual staging, 3D interactive models and virtual twilight! Now, I am pleased to help all of you offer these services to your clients as well!

Best Wishes!
Jon J
Post 2 IP   flag post
Viewing private msg quote post Address this user
Go on Jon!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Here are some additional before and after examples. The top image of each set is the before and the bottom image is the after.

Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Video: Why Sparc?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Redcliff CAN
abekarapenner private msg quote post Address this user
I think this service is great. I tried to read and find as many forms on my questions before I asked them but I couldn't find much. I get the understanding from the forms that using the matter port to take pictures and market them is not the greatest idea. But seeing that there is an editing option like Photosparc, does this service create the quality of pictures that realtors are looking for or no? I don't want to offer photo services if the quality is not there. What quality does this service bring the pictures up to?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Hi @abekarapenner,

I do not have first hand knowledge from my clients as to whether or not the quality of retouched Matterport snapshots meet their needs, but I have received a lot of feedback from others that their clients are very happy with the results and that it does appear to be a viable option for those that do not offer traditional photography services. With that being said, I would still encourage you to look at the possibility of learning traditional photography and offering it to your clients to create an additional revenue stream for yourself and add additional value to your clients.

If you decide to continue to offer Matterport Snapshots, here are a few tips to get the best possible results from your Matterport images:

1) In general, lower the height of your tripod so that the middle camera is about 1 meter from the floor. If you need to shoot over furniture or above counter tops and tables, raise the tripod so that the middle camera is at about chest height.

2) Place the camera in the corner of the rooms to get the best compostion for your photos.

3) When taking your snapshots, keep the zoom at the default level. Zooming out creates too much distortion and looks unnatural when viewed as a photograph.

4) When taking your snapshot, try to compose your image so that you are shooting the image from one corner of the room to the other. The majority of the photo should only have 2 walls viewable, but be sure to include a part of a 3rd wall so that the viewer has an idea of the size of the room. Without the 3rd wall, the 2 main walls could be infinitely long.

5) Keep the vertical lines vertical! If necessary you can point the camera down slightly (5-10 degrees) to maintain good proportions with respect to the floor and ceiling ratio.

6) Export the images at the highest resolution possible. The will ensure you have the most photo data possible while editing the image.

I hope the above information helps, but if you have any additional questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jon J
Post 7 IP   flag post
Redcliff CAN
abekarapenner private msg quote post Address this user
You bet, very helpful, thank you JonJ
Post 8 IP   flag post
101429 8 8