Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
WP3D Models

WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin Title CSS5154

alsangio private msg quote post Address this user
Hello,

A client requested me to put a very long name for the title of one of my models and WP3D sort of became non-responsive.

Is it possible to change the CSS on the title for fullscreen mode? (He asked if I could change the font size and make them not CAPS)

He has an issue with the title being cut off and slightly to the right on mobile (portrait mode).

I can't seem to upload an image to properly show what I mean.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @alsangio - Thanks for your message here.

Please do remember that the best way to get support for WP3D Models is via our Support Form, but I'm happy to provide some ideas here re: the issue you note.

You can adjust the title font size via some custom CSS that can be entered into the "CSS Rules" field found at:

WP3D Models --> Settings --> CSS/JS (Tab)

Note, however, that any adjustments you make here will be global, and affect all of your Models. If you only want to affect one specific Model, you'll need to create a more specific CSS rule to change the way the title is presented.

Also note that you may want to also let your client know that it is possible, and very easy, to modify the SEO Title, independent from the Model Title. This allows you the option of creating a longer, and very specific, title for SEO purposes and a shorter, more human-readable, to appear atop the Model.

Standing by!
Post 2 IP   flag post
101641 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?