Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google Street View

GSV Moderating Platforms5128

Kansas City, KS
Richierichks private msg quote post Address this user
There seems to be an ever increasing list of GSV Moderating Platforms and I am trying to decide which one is the best combination of quality, functionality, and value.

What are people using for this and why? I am looking at Panoskin, Go Thru, Tourmake, Pano2VR, etc. I really like the custom content capabilities of them but I'm not sure which platform has the most capabilities while not being difficult to use.

Tourmake has a lot of cool features but I have had a hard time making a tour that has acceptable navigation, and with them being in Italy there is a fair amount of language barrier to their training.

I'm also curious as to what custom content features of these platforms will actually transfer over to the GSV platform.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Post 1 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
Pros use GoThru.

Panoskin is LCP and is a competitor to you and Matterport.

Want the 3rd party overlay that Tourmake offers? Use Walkinto.in

Pano2VR Pro is a must have, it is desktop based and has many useful tools.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
@TrustedPhotoDC

Thanks! What is LCP? So you use GoThru to moderate GSV tours and Pano2VR Pro for custom features? Why not Pano2VR Pro for moderating?
Post 3 IP   flag post
@richierichks

LCP360 - https://www.lcp360.com/

GoThru workflow is the closest to the deprecated SV Editor. Pano2VRPro has great tools, I am just comfortable editing and moderating with GoThru. Also as SaaS, GT can add and fix issues much faster than an app release. That said, I have the current beta of Pano2VRPro and use it to test publishing and also for its many other features.

Other tools:

PTGui
Photoshop
Lightroom
AutoPano
Post 4 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@RichieRichKS - I also support GoThru.co. I was skeptical at first and gave it a run when it was still in a 'working out the kinks' phase. I was initially critical also due to my own lack of knowledge of what Google's API was allowing developers to do and not to do. With the understanding I have now and the relationship that I've built with GoThru, I have nothing but confidence with their service.

I have not checked out PanoSkin in the past few months, but based on my initial experience, it was an extremely similar platform to GoThru. Some have accused them of 'copying', but all I'll say is that in my particular use case scenarios, there are key features in GoThru that I rely on that makes the argument meaningless.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@richierichks Pano2VRPro version 5.2 is out of beta and now released.

clickable text
Post 6 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
@Metroplex360
I was playing with Go Thru last night and it is really easy to use! I think that will be my go to for GSV for sure.

@TrustedPhotoDC
I have been messing with that for a while now and I really like the custom features that it offers. Definitely a must have!

It seems to me that any of the custom features will not transfer over to the GSV platform. It appears that Google won't allow anything but a standard navigation only tour. Is this true?
Post 7 IP   flag post
101421 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?