Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Marketing

Pocketlisting.io | For Sale By Owner5101

Miami Beach, FL
AerialLook private msg quote post Address this user
Realtors spend little to no money and make the most when selling a home.

We are ok with this and have structured our business model to serve this demographic accordingly.

However, what if we could remove the Realtor from our transaction?

Pocketlisting.io was created to transform the way consumers transact Real Estate.

Pocketlisting does not implement any game changing IP. They simply create immersive digital experiences and market to demographics on Facebook who are most likely to purchase a home.

The home owner purchases the 3D/Video tour from MSP's across the country, creates a listing page and sets their ad spend budget. If the home does not sell, they can hand the tour over to a Real Estate agent to list on the MLS.

The operator makes more money on the tour, the seller makes more money if the home sells without a realtor. If the home does not sell, the home owner looses very little and can now provide their listing agent the latest marketing tools that the realtor would most likely avoid purchasing.

Why pocketlisting.io over traditional listing methods?

1. Content is king. Immersive content captures the attention of the masses.

2. Facebook has more viewers then any MLS.

3. Consumers search for the best user experience and the most information. Why would you want to look at misleading still photos on Realtor.com or Zillow when you can EXPERIENCE your next home on pocket listing?

There are many more details to cover. We figured we would start the conversation with this post. Any thoughts?
Post 1 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
It sounds good for fsbo but I can guarantee you that realtors aren't going to be happy in your area. I have thought about offering something to fsbo people in marketing packages. What I have found, they are cheap too most of the time.

I am not trying to be mean but realtors here get mad when you mention Zillow around here.

I would like to know your rate of converting fsbo because my wife's a realtor. I thought about going after them for marketing packages and tell them if they cannot sell, we will give their money back at closing, if they list with her. I am still trying to work the details it but that is in the idea factory!
Post 2 IP   flag post
101436 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?