Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EmbedNewbiesTips

Newbie looking for input and or input5003

Scottsdale, AZ
KentoBlanco private msg quote post Address this user
I am still trying to figure out the tool but did a simple tour... still need to figure out attaching 360's... been doing it for a couple weeks, but need to be proficient fast...

Any expert opinions would be appreciated
Post 1 IP   flag post
benn1973 private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like a good job
Only thing is it looks like you didn't trim a window on the left hand bedroom.
I would have tried going outside as the view would be worth doing and it looks like there would have been enough shade.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Property3dNZ private msg quote post Address this user
@KentoBlanco
Hi there!
Looking good but can I give you a couple of suggestions...
First off your starting image -

You need to tilt the camera down so you have nice straight lines and cute the fridge out - it makes the space look smaller than it is -

I love that you are going into the showers! That's one of the quirky things I do but can I suggest that you make sure the camera is back from the shower head - the current position that you have the camera in cuts off the the actual shower head - if you move the camera back a little your viewers will be able to look up and see exactly what the shower head is like!

Good work!
Post 3 IP   flag post
JTR private msg quote post Address this user
Mine is definitely not an expert opinion but it looks good. Nice beach house (I guess), you should have done some scans outside, I bet it was nice!
Post 4 IP   flag post
101432 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?