Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google CardboardiOSVirtual Reality

Competitive landscape: RoundMe iOS app499

Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
I've done some research on mobile solutions that would let me do virtual tours right on my iPhone, and I came across the RoundMe app (https://round.me/).

Think of it as Instagram for panoramas, where you can not just share your spherical images, but you can link them together in virtual walk-through that can be played back on Google Cardboard.

Essentially, you only need two apps on your iPhone: Google Photo Sphere to capture multiple spherical photos, and RoundMe to edit your virtual tour. That's it.

Quite impressive being able to get to this point with free software and a mobile device.
Post 1 IP   flag post
gofastpro private msg quote post Address this user
Hey @Tosolini, some of the panoramas are pretty impressive. Thanks for the info. I will have to give the apps a try.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
I bet the best panoramas were created with professional gear and uploaded through the web interface. That said, the workflow is viable with the phone alone, just maybe not as high quality.
Post 3 IP   flag post
101641 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?