Matterport 3D Tour Pros  |  Google Street View Pros  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Option #1
Find a 3D Tour Photographer Map
We Get Around Network Find a Pro Service
Matterport Service Provider? Join We Get Around Network
Option #2
Book a Matterport Pro in 60 Seconds
Now Available In Georgia
Coming Soon Across the USA
Photographer? Join Free! Register Now
We Get Around Network Instant Booking Service
Powered byKoaWare
Matterport Service Provider (USA)? Join Free! Register Now
Last 30 Days: 86,052 Page Views | 12,109 Visitors | 54 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 50,446  |  Total Topics: 7,225
4,148 WGAN Members in 115 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Channel
CUPIX 3D Virtual Tour Platform Update
CUPIX Director of Sales Scott Anderson
AdviceNewbieReal EstateScans

First virtual tour4970

Standard
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
This is our first test after getting the MP two days ago. We have a friend that is a clean freak in a nice home so it was the perfect place to test our new camera. Please take a look and feel free to offer any advice. We will take all you have!! I hope the link works. I like tinyurl to keep the link easier to remember.

Doug
clickable text
Post 1 IP   flag post
Premium
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
Nice job
Post 2 IP   flag post
Standard
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
@fotoguy Nice! great trim on the deck, I thought your camera was to high as in the highlight real all pans were pointing down. I prefer to have the camera lower with a good floor to ceiling ratio so that the verticals stay vertical. This of course is just my preference and there are a lot of people that shoot high, I just feel when someone is navigating it makes for a better user experience.
Post 3 IP   flag post
nat_vanveen private msg quote post Address this user
@fotoguy Welcome and very nice scan!! Thanks for sharing
Post 4 IP   flag post
Standard
Hi Helen,
Thanks for the input. I think we read somewhere the camera should be at the height of a typical human eye. We had the lowest lens set at 5'. I will be curious to see what others think.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Standard
We also made a mistake of having the screen door shut. We should also do more straight paths with the scans.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Basic
Ghagendorf private msg quote post Address this user
Very good job. I agree, the basement ceiling was very visable, lowering the camera might help. Was the first outdoor shot part of a 360? I prefer a walk through vs slide show.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Standard
Yes, the first photo was from a 360. What height is a good height? We were thinking we had to keep it a consistent height throughout the house in order for everything to align.
Post 8 IP   flag post
51041 8 8
destitute