Matterport 3D Tour Pros  |  Google Street View Pros  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Option #1
Find a 3D Tour Photographer Map
We Get Around Network Find a Pro Service
Matterport Service Provider? Join We Get Around Network
Option #2
Book a Matterport Pro in 60 Seconds
Now Available In Georgia
Coming Soon Across the USA
Photographer? Join Free! Register Now
We Get Around Network Instant Booking Service
Powered byKoaWare
Matterport Service Provider (USA)? Join Free! Register Now
Last 30 Days: 84,953 Page Views | 12,080 Visitors | 51 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 50,489  |  Total Topics: 7,233
4,150 WGAN Members in 115 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Channel
CUPIX White-Label 3D Tour Player with
CUPIX Director of Sales Scott Anderson
BrowserbugNavigationproblem

New Facebook UI - Who Adjusts?4917

3rd Party
Service
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
So, it seems that MP tours loading in FB on iOS devices since the latest update aren't loading in the frame properly.

It is cutting the navigation off completely in vertical mode and cutting navigation in half in horizontal mode. I experienced the same issue on yours with and without WP3D.

I may have missed a conversation about this as I have been a little off the grid the past few weeks, but has this been addressed? And does anyone know if there is a plan to adjust the MP Spaces to adapt to it?

Post 1 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
Mine has been like that for a few weeks on my iPad. I am happy because it was kinda broke and fixed at the same time! I don't use the highlight reel, most people don't look at the doghouse and I assume they don't use the box to jump floors. I am fine with it because you don't see Matterport on the right side coming up. It isn't white labeled but Matterport isn't in their face the entire time.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Premium
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
facebook is having growing pains as you have seen with the video header and a few other new features if you have tried them. Many things not working quite right at the moment. I play around with facebook a lot. When it's fixed I will post here.
Post 3 IP   flag post
51086 3 3
destitute