Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AECNewbies

Video: What is AEC Meets Matterport? Newbie?4905

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

WGAN-TV Training Academy Video: We Get Around Going "All In" ... Free to Watch by We Get Around Network Forum Members

Hi All,

On Tuesday (28 June 2017), I spoke with a newbie Matterport Service Provider that went "all in" ... about the AEC Space - Architecture, Engineering and Construction - and Matterport.

If you have clients - and prospects that are in the AEC space, this is a "MUST WATCH" video and you can watch free as a Member of the We Get Around Network Forum.

(When you join, you will receive the password. Already a Member, simply PM me for the password.) Thanks for your patience. Heading to a luncheon shortly ...

Best,

Dan

We Get Around Network Forum AEC Related Discussions

SPAR3D17: Video-Matterport AEC Presentation
SPAR3D17 Video: Matterport in AEC / VDC
SPAR3D: Leica BLK360 Imaging Laser Scanner
Post 1 IP   flag post
Putten NLD
DannyBasting private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Dan, could you perhaps send me the password? Maybe there is some additional insight that I could provide, being a AEC / matterport user myself

Danny
Post 2 IP   flag post
Putten NLD
DannyBasting private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Dan!

I thought it would be more focused on the AEC workflow, but great video nonetheless, with a lot of useful info for people that are getting started with Matterport and AEC.

Only comment that I have is that Matterport doens't actually provide PTS files. They will provide you with a XYZ file, which is a pointcloud file, just in another file format.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@DannyBasting

Ah! Thanks for the correction about XYZ file versus .PTS

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
101636 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?