Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Capture 2.x

Matterport 2.0.2 Update Issue49

GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
I tried to installed the 2.0.2 update but my iPad Air failed to install the new app. I now have an exclamation point next to my setting icon in the Matterport capture app. I shut down my iPad (reboot) and the app still did not update and the exclamation point is still being shown.

I’m still on 2.0.1, has anyone else experiences this problem.

I've sent off an email to support this morning and am waiting for their reply.
Post 1 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone outside of the US who tries to update to 2.0.2, please hold off as I ran into a problem and I'm being told by Scott (see his email to me below) that the only way to fix this is to delete the app and re-install. This means I lose all my scans which I have on my iPad and there is no way to recall them if I need to re-edit or re-capture part of a scan. This is unacceptable to me. BTW I have 5.1 GB of free memory so that was not the problem.

Gary

I did some looking into this, and this appears to be an Apple / App Store issue, not a Matterport Capture issue. From what I can see, uninstalling/re-installing the app is the recommend resolution -- which I realize is pretty awful.

Before we do that, can you check how much free space you have? I'm wondering if there wasn't enough space to install the new version. Any chance you can delete videos/photos/other apps and retry?

If you delete a model from Capture, or delete Capture, there's not a reliable way to load that model back onto your iPad. (We've had some users attempt to use the iExplorer application, but even this is cumbersome.)

So far, this is only in the US App Store, apologies!

-Scott
Post 2 IP   flag post
101629 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?