Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdviceHelp WantedStrategyTips

Challenging task from Client - Help needed!4884

DmitriyReev private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all,

I've made already 2 3D showcases for one very big restaurant group. These 2 restaurants are located in skyscraper at height of 350m. In Aug Client opens another restaurant in the same location with some special format only: during a day it will be restaurant and during night it will be night club with different (5) thematic zones (see attached 3d pics of future restaurant). Client want to make incredible 3D tour with different trick/visual effects. He wants to have hostess on entrance with ipad connected to big TV screen and she will show 3D tour for guests and guests can choose which zone they wanna go. Each zone has it own entrance fee. So, 3D tour will be a direct sales tools. Client want this to be unique. I need help from you.

Can you please advise following:
1. Which trick/visual effects we can do in matterport 3D showcase? Please demonstrate it with 3D showcase or printscreen if possible.
2. If you have ever used leap motion https://www.leapmotion.com/showcase ?
3. Is it possible to insert in 3D tour moving/dancing person or telling you something? I saw somewhere pano tour in one cloth shop and when you come close to changing room, suddenly from it girl came out and started to explain you what discounts they have this month. Can we do something similar in our mattrport 3D tours?
4. Can I do scanning if it will be some moving items in restaurant, sound-and-light show for example? 3D tour will be ok after processing?
5. Client asked is it possible to do like when you move in the area from one location to another the light will change for example.

Thank you very much for your assistance and sharing experience. Client said it will be first restaurant-club in the world with what they want to do (he meant technological content).

rgds,
Dmitriy

Post 1 IP   flag post
DmitriyReev private msg quote post Address this user
Dear friends, colleagues,

nobody can help? and share with their experience?..I'd appreciate a lot your help! Please)

kind rgds,
Dmitriy
Post 2 IP   flag post
101435 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?