Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D Showcase

Tripod leg captured4883

Briski2208 private msg quote post Address this user
I received my model yesterday, it was ok condidering the amount of scans i have completed. In one particular section i seem to have captured the very tip of my tripod leg. Is there any options to get rid? I suppose i could hide the scan numbers but that would leave 2 in this particular room any suggestions?
Post 1 IP   flag post
StevenHattan private msg quote post Address this user
If your tripod legs are adjustable, bring them in an inch two.

Also, if you want some personal suggestions on your scans PM me and I'll share some things with you.
Post 2 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
@Briski2208

Is it that noticeable? I wouldn't worry too much unless you can see a lot of it.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Briski2208 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Justinv you can see just the tip, I think I'd adjusted them to suit the narrow corridor prior to exposing the tip,
Post 4 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
The only two choices I know of is delete the few scans and rescan or just leave it this time.

This camera is a small learning curve. Yes it is easy to use, but I have been scanning almost a year and still figure out little tips.

If you know that the legs will not show in your normal position, but unsure when you change it for a small hall or maybe to dodge a mirror, just use the preview button in capture app. It is near the delete scan button.

They just added this recently and it is needed. It is great if you turn around and see their is a mirror behind you while you were hiding from camera. How about when the homeowner and realtor are there while scanning? I feel like a rancher herding cattle. And pets, you get the idea.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101421 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?