Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Buy CameraPro1Pro2

$500 Off Pro2 Until 6/30/17 for Pro1 Pros4858

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Matterport sent this newsletter to all its customers today (21 June 2017).

The email included this reminder:

"Have you ordered your Pro2 yet? Order BEFORE JUNE 30, 2017 with promo code CUSTOMERLOYALTY to get $500 off your order. If you purchased within the past 6 months, you may also be eligible for our trade-in program. Email support@matterport.com to learn more."

Dan

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Note from @Dan Smigrod

The App Store shows the new version number 2.3.2 - but shows the app last updated on 16 June 2017. This says to me - WAIT WAIT WAIT until the Update on the App says 21 June 2017. I could imagine that the app has not fully populated the Apple App Store servers around the globe, even though the description has. Yikes!

New Capture App - 2.3.2

Last week, we released a new version of the Capture app which supports the new Pro2 camera, improves scan preview performance, and enables iOS location services. Version 2.3.1 had an issue that in rare instances may have caused some of your scans to have misplaced markers (trims, windows, etc.) or mixed scans from different jobs. We have isolated and fixed the root cause of the issue.

Please download the new Capture app (version 2.3.2) at your earliest convenience. Note that for users affected by the initial bug we are continuing to work on another update that could detect and heal corrupted job data.

----

Repeating Note from @DanSmigrod

The App Store shows the new version number 2.3.2 - but shows the app last updated on 16 June 2017. This says to me - WAIT WAIT WAIT until the Update on the App says 21 June 2017. I could imagine that the app has not fully populated the Apple App Store servers around the globe, even though the description has. Yikes!
Post 2 IP   flag post
101421 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?