Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseOutdoorsProblems

Dollhouse View dirty view4727

Sandiemcr private msg quote post Address this user
Is there a way to eliminate a certain angle of the dollhouse view from being the one that shows up when you hit it? We shot a cabin inside and outside, and there is a bit of a dirty view from one angle, no matter what we do. I deleted all snapshots of that angle, and took several others from different angles. Yet, when I hit dollhouse, that same view comes up.
Post 1 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
@Sandiemcr

Can you post a link?

Without seeing it, I would suggest using the trim tool. First, make a duplicate in capture app. Go to window marking area and use trim tool to cut what you don't want off. Then re-upload the model.

Hopefully that will give you the image you want.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I duplicated it and trimmed it close to the walls, and yet it remains. It's where we scanned the back deck of the cottage. We scanned the deck that goes 3/4 around the cottage, and scanned into the door... leaving the door open to allow this. The one side with the largest deck that was scanned, looks very dirty, in spite of the fact that I trimmed it up close to the walls. It didn't help at all. Wierd.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Integratedman private msg quote post Address this user
Here is the link

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=q8YgXPhgFfG

TY
Post 4 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
I would guess that the sun was high in sky?

I walked around the deck and it shot me from one side to the other, then I could not go back around.

Did you put the trim line with arrows facing out? Usually that will trim all that off.

If it were me, I would make a copy and delete all outside scans except one or two out each door. That would be enough to get them to see the view.

You have to scan literally about an hour before sunset. Another time is an overcast days but who can book those!

This is one where I walked around pool and into a guest house.
clickable text

Overcast day
clickable text
Post 5 IP   flag post
Yes, the trim line was with arrows facing out. I just did the walk around, and could go around both ways? Thank you for the examples. They look great. I may remove all scans outside. The client would rather that than see the dirty dollhouse view. I was hoping someone could let me know that there was a way to prevent it from choosing it's own dollhouse view. Very frustrating. Just one more thing I have been frustrated with, regarding capture and camera capabilities. Thanks for your time.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Max_Sodomovskiy private msg quote post Address this user
We discussed it here: https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/1920/page/1/possible-bonehead-question/#7
Post 7 IP   flag post
Thank you Max! I checked it out, and it looks like that's what I did. But there is still justified mess around the one large outside deck that is driving the client wild, so I think I'll have to go ahead and lose the scans outside, and delete them altogether, and republish. Hopefully that will fix. One of those things.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Loose the deck scans. The sun is peaked towards the middle of the day. You have an uphill battle getting the deck to show in the dollhouse in the middle of the day regardless of tree shade. Too bad you can't convert them to outdoor 360's for your highlight reel.
Post 9 IP   flag post
101421 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?