Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Pro2

Press Coverage: Matterport Pro2 3D Camera4702

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

If you see Matterport press coverage for the Matterport Pro2 3D Camera announced today (31 May 2017), please share here.

I will start it off ...

Dan

---

TechCrunch (31 May 2017) Matterport launches Pro2 camera optimized for 2D and 3D imagery

"The Pro2 Camera is a spec bump rather than a rethink of the company’s first camera and is actually built upon improving the quality of its 2D still imagery for customers who are using print mediums in addition to the virtual reality tours which Matterport enables through its web and headset experiences."

"Each of the Pro2’s three sensors have been updated to handle the 2D stills which can now capture stills at a 4k image resolution. The device also boasts a GPS chip to make it easier for frequent users to match shoots to properties, something that will grow even more following the company’s recent partnership with Google to enable 360-degree 3D viewing directly from within Street View."

Source: TechCrunch
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DP Review (31 May 2017) Matterport Pro2 3D Camera launches with 4K still image support and GPS
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Inman Connect (31 May 2017) Matterport unveils new 3-D camera with better 2-D capability

“This is really something that can act as a replacement for current 2-D photography solutions,” [Matterport CEO Bill] Brown said.

Source: Inman Connect
Post 3 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod
Inman Connect (31 May 2017) Matterport unveils new 3-D camera with better 2-D capability

Ugh... This is why I stopped subscribing to Inman Connect. You have to be a paid member to view the articles.

I WAS a paid subscriber but found it frustrating not being able to share articles of interest with clients who couldn't see it if they were not also subscribers and so I cancelled my subscription.

(Sorry... my rant has nothing to do with Matterport or the new camera... just voicing my frustration with Inman as I can't read the full article because I'm no longer a subscriber).
Post 4 IP   flag post
101421 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?