Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum

Examples of Fitness, Bars, Specialty stores470

AerialMG private msg quote post Address this user
I am in need of some examples of different Matterport samples. Such as fitness(gyms), Restaurants, Bars, Specialty stores, Reception venues. I am looking for examples so i can go to these different businesses and sell them on the idea. I have been having a hard time showing just my real estate samples to them. Any Specialty scans will do, i really appreciate it. Feel free to message me

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
svensson private msg quote post Address this user
I havent done any commercial estates yet, im also curious.. gy m would be a challenge with all those mirrors. How much are you going to charge for this, and how about the hosting?
Post 2 IP   flag post
BrettMtn private msg quote post Address this user
Here's a restaurant/bar/event space

Post 3 IP   flag post
Orange, California
craigsauer private msg quote post Address this user
Here's a scan of a hotel lobby and common areas. It's got a Starbucks in it, too.

I'm still working on it with the client. It was sort of a proof of concept, so it's still a little rough in places.

Craig
Post 4 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Looking for an example of a sports venue 3D Showcase(e.g., professional/college sports team locker room) to do a presentation. Anyone do one of those yet, or know someone who has?
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Queen_City_3D

While not exactly what you are looking for, we did create Matterport 3D Showcases of many spaces at Kennesaw State University College of Continuing and Professional Education. Our tour won an Award for innovation in interactive media.

Best,

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@AerialMG

Here's one we did of The Lens Bar in Seacrest Beach, Florida.

Dan

Matterport

Google Street View
Post 7 IP   flag post
101641 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?