Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingWeddingWire

I need help with up to 2,000 scans in the US4644

BrightViewPhoto private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, Dan, Godspeed!
Post 51 IP   flag post
SailAway private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dan,

I dont know the status Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSmigrod

For this big Client, I have suggested that they use WP3D Models to generate the embed code. This will enable the client to use a much better static image that includes their logo (not Matterport's logo) and include the client's logo through-out the tour experience. (They this.) I haven't even had a moment today to let @rpetersn know to expect a call.

So, by buying the copyright in the Matterport Spaces 3D Tour, the Client does NOT need to pay for Matterport's API access and gets a much better visual storytelling experience.

Dan

I would love to use this feature now for our tours, now that we finally have membership.

If we can help we can do scans in tri-state, and Florida mostly Orlando down to Keys.
Thank you,
Paul.
Post 52 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
So is anyone here invested in a 2,000 scan project?
Post 53 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

A related We Get Around Network Forum discussion:

Matterport now pricing their own 3Dscan cost

Dan
Post 54 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

A related We Get Around Network Forum discussion:

Why I am participating in the pilot

Dan
Post 55 IP   flag post

Santa Barbara
Lizzg private msg quote post Address this user
I hope they find me on that map!!
Post 56 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod the numbers seem kinda close.

CRE platform Truss partners with Matterport to provide commercial tenants with 3D tours of their listings. With Matterport’s state of the art technology, Truss customers will be able to experience full 3D models of properties and understand exactly what it’s like to be inside a space. With the partnership in place, Matterport’s Service Partner network of over 2,500 photographers will scan more than 2,500 additional listings. clickable text

Did this potential client of 2,000 scans die on the vine?

I find this interesting as I just completed a pilot for a 2,000 location client and beginning work on another pilot for a client with 2,500 company stores and 12,000+ authorized retailers. Part of the pilot has to do with the platform of capture, which is still being weighed for the pros and cons. Projects like this are serious and we work with the client's agency of record to assure that all objectives are met.
Post 57 IP   flag post
101428 57 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?