Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google Street ViewGSV17InsideMapsTokyo

Video: InsideMaps Presentation at GSV174560

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Video: InsideMaps Fo[/vimeo]under & CTO Jörgen Birkler announces InsideMaps to Google Street View publishing at the Google Street View Summit in Tokyo (10-11 May 2017).

InsideMaps Highlights

InsideMaps HERO 360 Rotor
($189) + iPhone + Inside Map App to capture:

1. 3D Tour (spatially aware: don't walk through walls)
2. HDR Photos (64 separate images to create a 360º photo: then extra HDR Photos)
3. Floor Plan (created from photogrammetry)
4. All digital assets on one listing page

Highlights for Google Street View

1. Available early 3Q2017
2. "Google Street View Ready"
3. Same scanning process
4. Supports indoor and outdoor
5. Includes geometry for Street View transitions (XDM Format Supported)

Sneak Peak: InsideMaps VR Pro
(uses BOTH cameras on the iPhone)

✓ Omni Directional Stereo
✓ Google Street View VR Ready
✓ 6DoF Virtual Reality

Using the two cameras on the iPhone - this is amazing - create point cloud and geometry. This enables 360º with depth perception that are spatially aware 3D Tours. This means Google Street View tours will be a better walk-through experience.

What do you think?

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
grmngrl private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod thank you!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Very nice! The InsideMaps HERO 360 Rotator is only $189.

https://www.amazon.com/InsideMaps-HERO-360-Rotor-iPhone/dp/B01KHTPSJ6

The ability to scan outside and inside b/c the technology is solely based on using both cameras on the iPhone for photogrammy based 3D geometry is rather amazing.

It takes 45 seconds for each scan - which is comparable to Matterport (38s avg).

I've noticed that the demo shown here is NOT the same as on insidemaps.com - this must represent a future version coming soon...

Who is going to buy one of these to test it out?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 Although I have never tried it I like insidemaps solution. I just can't get past their pricing! I would have to charge more than I do for Matterport. I believe their pricing is ok for do it yourselfers but not for photographers. For one 3000sqft property $69.95 as I am in Canada with exchange it comes to $97.93 ouch!!!!
To get a 3D model as well for the same sqft on the proplan $259.90 comes to $363.86 Canadian almost 4x's as much as their basic plan. Who can afford to pay these prices per model? and what the heck would they be charging their clients?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@Helen I am confused about pricing because it almost seems like the pricing is to have someone shoot it for you... In other words, I found the website confusing and believe that I am missing something.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 Maybe thats what it is for the proplan? Not sure? Either way seems expensive!
Post 6 IP   flag post
101436 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?