Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Tim private msg quote post Address this user
Hey, just wanted to see if the rest of the community considers this a forum for those that have actually invested in a camera. I'm always happy to help people out, but not sure I need to be wasting my time sharing info with people that don't actually have one. Don't want to sound like a jerk, but... Does anyone share the same opinion.
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Tim thank you for asking the question. Looking forward to hearing input on this. If the consensus is must have a camera, I will require that to be a member.

That said, my initial thinking about members when I started the forum:

1. Own a Matterport camera
2. Engage matterport photographers
3. Related to the above such as CAD people
3. About to buy a camera (and read all links in my Matterport resources thread) and asked questions about opinions rather than easy-to-research facts

Does my initial thinking still apply (and maybe direct easy fact questions back to the Matterport resources thread, etc.)?

When I bough our camera, I wished this forum existed so that I could ask the brain trust hear on things not obvious.

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
ccctucker private msg quote post Address this user
I agree that it could be both:

1) a place for potential users to get questions answered (maybe a newbie only thread that has a patient teacher type moderator)

2) the rest are restricted to experience users to post. The newbies could read to get an understanding, but can't just jump in and ruin the flow of the conversation with a question on how to plug it in...😄
Post 3 IP   flag post
101646 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?