Matterport 3D Tour Pros  |  Google Street View Pros  |  Real Estate Agents  |  3rd Party Service Providers
Should I buy a Camera? Quiz How Much to Start 3D Tour Business? Calculate How Much Can I Make as a Pro? Calculate Win More Listings? Calculate
Option #1
Find a 3D Tour Photographer Map
We Get Around Network Find a Pro Service
Matterport Service Provider? Join WGAN | Join KoaWare
Option #2
Book a Matterport Pro in 60 Seconds
Now Available In Georgia
Coming Soon Across the USA
Photographer? Join Free! Register Now
We Get Around Network Instant Booking Service
Powered byKoaWare
Matterport Service Provider? Join WGAN | Join KoaWare
Last 30 Days: 84,962 Page Views | 12,085 Visitors | 58 New Members
WGAN Knowledge Base | Total Posts: 50,397  |  Total Topics: 7,222
4,147 WGAN Members in 115 Countries
We Get Around Network Forum
WGAN Training Academy (Learn more)
WGAN-TV Channel
How to Make Money with ThreeSixty.Tours with
Ross Peterson/Lorenzo Gangi; plus, @rzphotoman
3D ShowcasebugproblemScanScans

Processing Errors this week4384

samgaetz private msg quote post Address this user
Is anyone else having odd processing errors this week regarding trimming etc? I've had to upload models multiple times and it still never really fixed itself. I'm slightly concerned as I haven't had these issues in the past.
Post 1 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Sam, you aren't alone and you aren't crazy.

It's happening to the best of us. I'm having to ask members of my team to be EXTREMELY patient and keep uploading and tweaking -- I feel like a failed puppet master as I've trained people to process scans and how to mark things and their scans are coming through with missing walls. We're exchanging screenshots and I'm scratching my head. Delivery times are being affected and Matterport have yet to issue any formal statement.

If Matterport will offer to reprocess these tours without URL changes and retaining our highlight reels (even better -- reprocess them as they contain location data!!!) -- I will be fine with the temporary inconvenience as I can inform my clients.
Post 2 IP   flag post
samgaetz private msg quote post Address this user
Yes! I'm so frustrated! Why has Matterport not said anything yet? Why the change all of a sudden??? It was working perfectly before!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
50991 3 3
destitute