Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
.objInventiveCGObject File

InventiveCG Matterport OBJ File to SKP File4373

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post

----

If you have been following @DannyBasting (awesome) post about ....

Matterport scan to game Engine

... you might find his InventiveCG Architectural Visualization Services helpful. Here's just one of his company's six Architectural Visualization Services:

InventiveCG Matterport Object File to SketchUp File Conversion Service

If all you want to do is stage an empty property that you scanned – with some virtual furniture – a simple and cost efficient Matterport File (.OBJ) to Sketchup File (.SKP) conversion might be exactly what you need.

After sending InventiveCG the OBJ file, you'll be able to place the furniture from the online library inside your SketchUp model, within one business day.

See an example InventiveCG Matterport Object File to SketchUp File Conversion here.

Special Offer for We Get Around Network Members

✓ Save 15 Percent on all InventiveCG Services (Basic, Standard and Premium Members)
✓ To receive this Membership Benefit, please see the Welcome Onboard Letter for the We Get Around InventiveCG Promo Code Order Form

Post 1 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
This Service just kicked the value of our Matterport tours up 6 notches! If you haven't checked out the link above, you should go do it now.

At the bottom of the page there are 6 different banners that highlight the different services available.

I looked at each one and immediately thought of potential clients that would drool all over that type of service. @DannyBasting, Keep up the great work!!!

@DanSmigrod, I guess you can tell I get a little excited when I see new technology that adds REAL VALUE to what we do. :-)

God Bless,
Chris
Post 2 IP   flag post
Putten NLD
DannyBasting private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod thank you for taking the time and effort to promote my services. I hope I can proof to be a valuable contributor to this amazing community.

@ArtisticConcepts thank you for your kind words and enthusiasm! I appreciate it a lot

Danny
Post 3 IP   flag post
PedroPretell private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome job Danny.

Quick question. After the Game Engine conversion, is there a way to showcase the property by embedding it in a website so that the client can interact like the Matterport tours.

Thanks!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Putten NLD
DannyBasting private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you @PedroPretell,

At this time these conversions are not browser compatible. While it is possible to export to HTML5, there are currently too many trade-offs to be made (quality wise) in order to make it run. I am positive that in the furture compatibility will only get better though.

For now, a zip file can be hosted online, containing a standalone application that can be downloaded so that the client can run it on his own computer.

The interaction capabilities of these standalone applications far exceed the Matterport tours, however that's not really a fair comparison to be honest.

@DanSmigrod will create a dedicated thread about this service soon though!
Post 5 IP   flag post
101429 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?