Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 823 Unique Visitors
9,049 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,558 Page Views | 18,831 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Advice

Virtual Tour Suggestions?4368

WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
Hey, I need a simple virtual tour - one that auto plays photos, has a map, agent logo / photo and contact form. BUT MUST PLAY MUSIC.

Any suggestions?

And by "Virtual Tour" - I mean the not so virtual virtual tours - old school ones - just photos. No Matterport.

I need a one time purchase - no monthly fee junk.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Premium
North Palm Beach, FL
hometakes private msg quote post Address this user
What is your budget for such an item?
Post 2 IP   flag post
aristepp private msg quote post Address this user
I was with you until you said " contact form" . I just made a video for an agent which was a section of a MP tour combined with photos and slide with all of his contact info on it and company logo. How are you using the term "Form"? To me, that implies a form that is fillable and e mailable.
Post 3 IP   flag post
nat_vanveen private msg quote post Address this user
@pixelray I'm pretty sure @SeekBeak can do all of that and using a 360 pano.
Post 4 IP   flag post
aristepp private msg quote post Address this user
@hometakes,
I was not speaking to your answer, I was addressing Pixelray.
He said 'form"
Post 5 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
Why don't you use the skinned view off the WP3D plugin? You can create a video slideshow on youtube or vimeo as your virtual tour with music.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
@JonJ - she doesn't like the WP3D one

She likes tourbuzz.net

@airstepp - contact form just means a way for the viewer of the webpage to reach out directly to the agent via filling in their name, contact info and maybe a note - then they hit submit and the agent gets an email with the info contained in the form fill. I call those contact forms - what else do you call them?

@hometakes - not much - I believe the going rate for a single page site with minimal things like photos, map, text and music go anywhere from 8 to 20$
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Check out Kizoa. I believe you can make a one time Slideshow there for free. Place it in a landing page on your website with the agent info and add a contact form.

Kizoa Slideshow Maker

Their lifetime prices aren't bad if you wanna pick up some more photo shoots with slide shows when Matterport calls aren't coming in to offer a BS "virtual" tour along the lines of Tourbuzz, TourFactory and Virtuance.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101602 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?