Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
NaVVisSPAR3D17

Backstory>Navvis M3 Trolley at We Get Around4334

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

360 Video: Navvis Head of North America Evan McPhee and US Sales Manager Marek Koltun discuss the backstory about scanning three floors at Atlanta Tech Village with We Get Around Network Forum Founder Dan Smigrod.

---

Backstory: Navvis M3 Trolley at Atlanta Tech Village (the home of We Get Around).

This morning – Friday, 14 April 2017 – we created a Google Street View like viewing experience of three floors of Atlanta Tech Village (headquarters for We Get Around):

✓ Event Space / Community Space / Octane
✓ Rooftop Lounge
✓ 2nd floor

We Get Around took the NaVVis M3 Trolly for a test drive to create these 3D Tours.

While the 'walk-around' experience is typically available the next day, the travel NaVVis sales team will not have an opportunity to get us the 'walk around' experience until mid-May 2017, so thanks for your patience until we can post the results.

Had we scanned on a Saturday or Sunday, we likely could have completed the Google Street View Like experience in a day. Compare that to Matterport, it would likely have taken me 10 days to accomplish the same thing. That's how quickly the tech in our space is moving (pun intended).

If you would like to learn more about the Navvis M3 Trolly – and other high-end scanning solution, check out my coverage of SPAR3 Expo & Conference (last week in Houston). I will be posting more videos from the conference through-out April [2017].

Navvis M3 Trolley Indoor Mapping Performance
We Get Around Network Forum SPAR 3D Coverage

Best,

Dan
Post 1 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Super excited to see the results! NaVVis is a PRO solution for MASSIVE spaces and I'm VERY impressed with some of the tours I've seen NaVVis scan.

Check out this incredible scan:
clickable text
Post 2 IP   flag post
101646 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?