Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceAutosCarDealership

Targeted email/flyer for Car Dealerships?4308

immersivetours private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Very curious how some of you marketed your self to Car Dealerships?

How did you structure your email, if you emailed, or how did you structure your flyer?

Having difficulties getting any gigs with car dealerships in my area!!

Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Gerhard private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @immersivetours , I have found the best way is to walk in and ask to see the sales manager or even approach a sales man with an iPad and quickly showing them. Secondly maybe offer to come in and just do a small scan of a vehicle walk around and if you have a short tripod get inside off the vehicle.

If the email does not grab their attention it gets binned. So if you don't have a showcase off a showroom or a car attached I don't think it will be that effective. Best is to go in and kick the tires.

The plus point also for them is maybe they have vehicles they have traded in , now rather then sending out off town buyer 20 pictures or a link to their site the sales guy can now get them to experience it as if they are walking around there future set off wheels. This works also great for high end dealerships. If you structure your pricing right it can be a good revenue stream for you.Rather then doing the showroom once, also maybe ask them when they are getting new models and you can build a campaign for them around that also. Or give a special rate for the rescan of the showroom. I hope this helps.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
Richierichks private msg quote post Address this user
Great question @immersivetours. Thanks for the input @gerhard! Does anyone have an example of one of these tours that you have done? Especially one that is of a single car.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
@Richierichks I found one car on Matterport website.

clickable text

It is not my shot, I only found it someday and suggest to you.
Post 4 IP   flag post
srennick private msg quote post Address this user
@immersivetours, this flyer is part of the industry specific marketing package that @DanSmigrod has offered to We-Get Around members. The one shown is for car dealerships. You can purchase flyers that are customized and branded with your logo and contact info.
Post 5 IP   flag post
PHILG private msg quote post Address this user
@immersivetours I just spoke to a local Toyota dealer yesterday. His immediate reaction was as you'd guess, he thought it was very cool. However, he said "cool" Won't necessarily help them sell cars.

They sell over 150 cars per month, both used and new. The idea of me shooting every used car seems a bit unrealistic because of volume and cost.

We spoke at length and covered a lot of angles, he said he would give it some more thought and will speak in a few days. In the meantime, I'm starting to put together a list of benefits beyond the cool factor.

If I have success I'll let you know what were the benefits that got him to move forward.

Phil
Post 6 IP   flag post
nat_vanveen private msg quote post Address this user
@immersivetours @PHILG here's an idea... if a car lot has its cars outside, why not make an interactive map via CartoBlue and the tag in your 360 or Matterport vids... you could then also use audio to capture the sound of the engines, stereo quality inside the vehicles...

If you were going to do the insides of multiple vehicles, what about using 360 and SeekBeak's interactive tags to bring in audio, video etc

Post 7 IP   flag post
nat_vanveen private msg quote post Address this user
@Gerhard I like the idea of being able to walk around the vehicle too!
Post 8 IP   flag post
VisualKusuma private msg quote post Address this user
Something like this?

Virtual Showcase - Click here
Post 9 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
Richierichks private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks @JuMP and @VisualKusuma!
Post 10 IP   flag post
PHILG private msg quote post Address this user
@VisualKusuma That's awesome - the ony thing that could make it better is it on your Highlights reel - you label the car model - easier navigation. Great job
Post 11 IP   flag post
101429 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?