Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Gear

Mobile Recording Studio Suggestions?4282

Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
I have a client that has a maid and painting business and he does what we ask in getting social media content or picture and video but the video quality when he is inside the homes is terrible as they hold their smart phone nervously it jumps and the light and sound quality isnt great.

So I saw iogprapher with lenses , mic and light and wondered if anyone has first hand experience with it or would suggest something they use currently. Thanks in advance

https://www.iographer.com/collections/bundles-ipad/products/iographer-ultimate-coaches-kit?variant=11210016839
Post 1 IP   flag post
benn1973 private msg quote post Address this user
Ive just started using the DJI Osmo+ gimble camera it is awesome
Check it out.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@benn1973 I've been eyeing that gadget too ... not sure that I would have a use for it PERSONALLY - but love everything I've seen and heard about it. If you'd like to share some of your videos it would great to see -- even seeing 'beginner' stuff would be fun!
Post 3 IP   flag post
benn1973 private msg quote post Address this user
I only got it last week but I am working on using it for basic 1 min real estate videos.
The only problem is its not quite wide enough at 22mm so I am trying to see it if can get a screw on lens for it to widen it up a bit.
But damn it has great stability.
The OSMO+ has a better focus system with <500mm focusing where the original doesn't.
Ill get some basic footage up ASAP.
First job I took it out I did a scan of a $1.5M apartment and went to do my osmo and found 3 mins of battery left dooh.
Spare battery next on list!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
Pricing is 700 when you add lighting and mic
Post 5 IP   flag post
Rootsyloops private msg quote post Address this user
I've been through a couple of osmos. The low light performance just never seemed suitable for interiors. I even got a few hot lights to try to improve the image, but never quite got there. It's great for exterior stuff though. But I've found for exterior video, the phantom 4 pro is far superior. Once you get the hang of flying in tight spots, it's much easier to get smooth footage than it was with the osmo. I only owned osmos with the x3 camera - the x5R might be a different story.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
Thanks. This thread was meant for interior. The client is creating content for interior filming. Anyone with suggestions?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Rootsyloops private msg quote post Address this user
I tried to get good interior video for a while and finally gave up. The same challenges with interior photography seem to apply to video, but they are amplified. The two main challenges, just like with interior photography, are low light and high contrast lighting (i.e. Windows). Unless you are willing to spend a great deal of time scrimming windows and spending serious money on lighting, I think it's pretty tough to get it right. I gave up and started using the matterport walk through combined but with drone exterior video. It's a far cry from what some of the really good video companies produce, but it's cheap and easy and seems to satisfy most of my clients. Here's an example: www.510seminole.com. A forum member recommended turning off the blue path, which I've done in recent videos and it does look better.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
Thanks everyone.
Post 9 IP   flag post
101640 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?