Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Google Street ViewGoThru

When will Google shut down Business View?4277

Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user

It's 12:22am CST ... which means that it's 10:22am PST. At midnight, Google Business View for Google Trusted Photographers goes lights out.

Time to get one last tour in the system and to take advantage of the tools that Google has yet to provide their 3rd Party API developers.
Post 1 IP   flag post
grmngrl private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 not quite sure if it's really needed. I never had the tool available to me and still post businesses on Google Maps. The only tool I miss is for multiple story business locations.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
@grmngrl It's not necessary - and GoThru.co has demonstrated with their brilliant and rapidly developing "first to market" platform. With other 3rd parties including LCP360 and the Street View App available - of course, this is the closure of just one method.

Business View allowed:
- Custom Attribution of Tours / White Labelled Submission
- Automatic positioning and joining of tours using Photogrammy (not GPS dependent) -- very accurate but never 100% reliable.
- Ingestion of Images with Panos for immediate posting.

These 3 tools were fantastic and I believe, based on 3rd party offerings, that the API currently doesn't support automatic positioning or posting of images. Custom Attribution is now tied to G+ accounts, which I believe image uploading is too.

So! My final hurrah tonight! It's midnight in California right now... bon voyage!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
And... it's down! No more 'CREATE' button
Post 4 IP   flag post
101421 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?