Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Max_Sodomovskiy private msg quote post Address this user
Matterport changed the interface slightly. The main change is the verification of the address. Why?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Max_Sodomovskiy

I could imagine if Matterport is going to enable publish to Google Maps, the address is essential.

I could imagine if they turn 'their' database of Matterport Spaces into an API to service up to Realtor.com, for example, the address is essential.

I could imagine that Zillow would love to license Matterport Spaces to serve up via an API.

Other thoughts?

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Max_Sodomovskiy private msg quote post Address this user
I hope that Google Street View
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Max_Sodomovskiy

Would be nice if they paid Matterport Service Providers a royalty for the derivative works. For example, I could imagine a Matterport API to serve-up floor plans to Realtor.com and Zillow.

So many ways for Matterport to make money at scale with 'our' content.

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
Richierichks private msg quote post Address this user
The Matterport sales rep told me yesterday that I would be able to upload directly from the Matterport app to Google Street View now. Have you been able to verify this? He said I would have to select to scan the space a certain way and it would allow upload to Google SV.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Integratedman private msg quote post Address this user
I noticed this today as well verifying address's of all spaces and scans..I could only think we are minutes away from or can now enable a feature dropping a pin into Google maps allowing viewer of open a VERY QUICK reference point as to where exactly the home is located...why this has taken so long is a little surprising..but at least now we are there!!!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
Would be nice if our 360 shots can be uploaded to Google Streetview, and if we can acquire "Trusted/Certified" status,
Post 7 IP   flag post
101432 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?