Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceMatterport Survey

Matterport survey4252

WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
I just completed a survey from Matterport recently where they are giving away a free month or two of service in exchange for our feedback. I urge all of you to do this and express EXTREME displeasure with them taking away all the 3rd party apps that they have taken away from us. I blistered them about removing the ability to calculate sq ft that allowed us to use Metroplex's sq ft calculation tool. I hope that if enough of you do the survey and really rip them about that - maybe they will listen?????

Someone help me out here but I don't recall where or how I got the survey. Maybe email from them?
Post 1 IP   flag post
PhotoJoe private msg quote post Address this user
I started the survey, got about half way through, and the questions got ridiculous. Not worth my time at all. Maybe intentional on their part?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
I didn't even get one.....must not want to hear from me!
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
Yes - the question and answer system is dumb. I wish that they would just give us a blank space to type and that was it
Post 4 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Some of the questions were a bit odd. There were questions about how valuable I felt certain things were -- and there was no option for -- "I appreciate the resources you guys have and am thankful that they are there for people that aren't me."

@pixelray I had a conversation with my assistant today about SQFT calculations. In paying my assistant, I often want to use SQFT also - as I pay her based on my rates EVEN when I'm subcontracting for another agency that is paying me lower. When I do this, I pay her based on the SQFT scanned. She wondered how I knew how to do this. It's frustrating because this feature should be in Matterport Cloud (how do ya'll like the rebrand?) -- and she should be able to see the 'SQFT Scanned' stat herself so that I feel trustworthy and she has confidence. There are so many practical reasons why the total SQFT scanned should be made available to us.

Folks - keep on bugging Matterport. They do listen and I know for 100% certain that they will be taking care of several painpoints that we've been complaining about in the near future. As to what they are and when ...
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
Yikes - can see how that could get dicey! It's just NEEDED - PERIOD.

Dan - can't you throw your weight around here? They so quickly turned it off - can't they so quickly turn it back on?

What's the reasoning for even taking that away??
Post 6 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@pixelray It's mind baffling.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101436 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?