Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3rd Party Service ProviderPhotoUp

PhotoUp: Real Estate Photo Editing Service4238

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post

---

PhotoUp: Real Estate Photo Editing to Help You Scale Your Business

Do you want to scale your real estate photography service business, but find editing images either time-consuming or not your thing (or both)?

PhotoUp helps you scale and grow your real estate photography business by offering photo editing services, including:

✓ Free 24-hour-turnaround (12, 15 or 18 hour delivery available for additional charge)
✓ Photo editing in your style
✓ USA based support team
✓ Photo editing available 24 hours a day / 6 days a week
✓ State of the art system for uploading and downloading images

PhotoUp is the industry leading photo editing solution for Real Estate Photographers.

The PhotoUp editing service includes the following editing services – FREE!

✓ sky replacements
✓ fires in fireplaces
✓ images in TV screens
✓ cord removals
✓ White labeled accounts for growing your photography team (your associated photographers don’t know that you are using PhotoUp to edit their images)

Plus, coming in the Fall of 2017, PhotoUp will also offer:

✓ floor plans
✓ virtual furniture
✓ Photo delivery
✓ CRM for photographers to help run/manage your business
✓ Websites
✓ Scheduling
✓ Payment and accounting services

Special Offer for We Get Around Basic, Standard and Premium Members

✓ $1 Trial (The $1 trial period includes two batches of 10 of your images edited – FREE!)
✓ $100 discount off your first full-month of service

Please see your Welcome Onboard Letter for the We Get Around PhotoUp Promo Code – and Special Landing PageOrder Form. Not yet a Member? PhotoUP is one of 40+ Membership Benefits. www.JoinStandard.com

About PhotoUp

✓ Since 2012
✓ 200+ clients globally (support in English from USA based ✓ Support Team)
✓ 200+ employees
✓ Community Impact Projects in Cebu, Philippines
-- Feeding Cebu Street Children
-- Planting Jackfruit Trees in Barangay Gabi
-- Sling Bags for Fire Victims
-- Mural Paintings at Banilad Elementary School
-- Replacing Handrails at Banilad Elementary School
-- Mural Painting at Kasambagan Daycare Center

Post 1 IP   flag post
DevonHiggins private msg quote post Address this user
Hey there! Devon here from PhotoUp! If you have any questions or would like to start a trial account with us to see what we are capable of, feel free to reach out to me [via Private Message].
Post 2 IP   flag post
coulee360 private msg quote post Address this user
Our company has been using PhotoUp for about 9 months now and it has been a great experience working with them. Getting nights back instead of having to spend countless hours editing photos.

The results are always great to see when we receive them back.

Very much looking forward to the future services that they will be providing.

- Mark
Post 3 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@DevonHiggins I am really interested in your services. I have reached a point where I am so busy that my delivery times are affected and the quality of work and processing style that you are providing are a close match to what I aim for.

My question is... At $300/mo for 200 images, that's $1.50 per image. To add sky and beautifully correct HDR merged images, I can easily spend 5 to 20 minutes per photo depending on the photograph.

For the quality you are providing, the price just seems too good to be true. How are you offering this? Are you a warlock? A magician? Exploiting senior citizens in a sweat shop?

Do you accept bracketed RAW images (-2, 0, 2)?

I will be taking you guys up on the $1 trial for sure... and if I like the results, I may just throw in the towel on processing my own images in order to be able to scale.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Hey @Metroplex360 thanks for reaching out! For bracketed HDR images (and yes, we love RAW images!), we only charge 1 credit per image. Credits range anywhere from $1-2 depending on what plan size you choose. You are exactly right that with our Basic plan, you will receive 200 credits for $300/month ($1.50/credit). That includes all standard editing, sky replacements, cord removals, TV images in TV screens, and fires in fireplaces. :-)

Our sales and executive team is located in North America (1 other person with me here in Grand Rapids, Michigan; our COO up in Toronto, Canada; and our CEO lives out in Sisters, Oregon). Our entire editing team is located in Cebu, Philippines. Our mission as a company is to help photographers grow/scale their businesses while at the same time provide young creative individuals in the Philippines with a good paying job, leadership training, and opportunities for further education.

If you are interested in giving us a try, please follow the links above in order to start the $1 trial and receive the $100 discount. Please also feel free to reach out to me via [Private Message] with any additional questions.

Looking forward to working with you soon! :-)
Post 5 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
@DevonHiggins - There are some MASSIVELY talented folks in the Philippines. I've worked with outsourced web developers there as part of a marketing agency I work with and we're very happy with how well they communicate and function as part of a team. Their quality of work matches that of hiring someone in the US and they are enthusiastic and awesome to work with!!!!

I have indeed taken you guys up on your $1 trial and while there's no guarantee that this experience is normal, but I'm already seeing edited photographs that far exceed my expecations after simply choosing the default processing option for HDR. I figured I'd defer to PhotoUp's standards and see the results. I'm AWESTRUCK.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
So for those reading, I wanted to talk about my experience with PhotoUp so far.

@DanSmigrod reached out to me with a link to submit my sign up request with the WGA discount. I did this and was quickly transferred to PhotoUp's site. Creating an account was painless and the UI/UX (User Interface / User Experience) was off the charts exceptional. Every little detail made me feel at home and taken care of. I was asked simple questions as to my preferences on how I would like my photography handled and within 5 minutes was entering my credit card information for the $1 trial. Setup could not have possibly been smoother.

Within 10 minutes, I was uploading my first batch of photos -- 10 sets of bracketed NEF images. After submitting these, I decided I'd try to be a smarty pants and also process these images so that I could compare and contrast.

I'm a bit competitive when it comes to maintaining quality and always dubious of letting someone else do my work... I kinda like to prove a point that shortcuts aren't a good idea.

Well folks, my images were perfectly processed beyond my wildest expectations before I could even get focused on finishing the HDR merge of my images. While the guarantee was 24 hours, their pipeline must be quite empty tonight as my 10 images are already done.

These images were very well white-balanced, the sharpness is perfect, the contrast is beyond awesome.

I might attempt to request a few more tweaks for future sets -- for luxury apartment clients, I remove air vents and and fire alarms from the ceilings. I'm going to see how adding this preference to my account affects things.

My expectations are 100% exceeded.

Here's the sample set I got (resized by WGA)

Post 7 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Moving forward - here's what I'd like to accomplish --

For this client, I'm not removing things from the ceiling. When downloading, I receive two sets of photos -- full size and 1024x678. I'd like that second set to be X x 720. Weird, I know. But that's the size that I have many of my Multi-Family clients using. Additionally, I'd like those web sized images to not be saved at highest quality ... average 400k is just too large, isn't it?

Uploading the second batch.
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 HDR effect post process can enhance the detail and color of original Matterport generated photos.
For example:

1. Original Matterport result (From Metroplex360's showcase):
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=156351324889162&set=a.156351218222506.1073741829.100015428852377&type=3&theater

2. With HDR effect post process (From Metroplex360's showcase):
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=156351584889136&set=a.156351218222506.1073741829.100015428852377&type=3&theater

The post process for HDR effect can be done automatically in batch and it only take 5 seconds for 1 pic of pano picture.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
@JuMP These aren't Matterport images
Post 10 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
So question of the hour - I signed up for monthly. Can I cancel at any time? Is there a commitment?
Post 11 IP   flag post
@Metroplex360 thank you so much for the positive feedback! Our on boarding process just got a nice facelift and I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed the experience! I will definitely be passing your feedback along to our design and development teams who spent a lot of time on this over the past few months. :-)

As for your monthly plan, you can cancel this (or upgrade!) at anytime. All changes to your account will take place on the 1st of the month.

Thanks again for the positive review and we look forward to continuing to work with you and help you grow throughout 2017 and beyond!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
@DevonHiggins I blew through 212 credits last night I hit a few learning curve snags -- which mostly are on me -- learning how to communicate clearly and realizing that 'Location' means 'Title'

Suggestion: Allow us to change the 'Location' (or Title) of photo sets after we set it.

I blew through 212 credits last night on an apartment community, 3 apartments and two large homes. I've submitted some revisions -- just to see how nice you guys are Only 1 picture so far didn't meet my expectations (color issues with a rather difficult exterior shot -- a bit over saturated)
Post 13 IP   flag post
@Metroplex360 that's awesome! It looks like you have already gone through your allotment of Basic credits for the month. Unfortunately, you cannot upgrade your plan now until May. However, if you know you will be uploading quite a bit more this month, please let me know what plan size you would like to move to and I will have our development team see if they can upgrade this for you. :-)

Glad to hear that the quality on your first batches matches/exceeded your expectations! We have your dedicated team working on your other images now.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
Richierichks private msg quote post Address this user
@metroplex360 can you post a before and after of one of the processed images side by side so I can see the difference?

Thank you!
Post 15 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
@RichieRichKS - This isn't a good example as I'm uploading bracketed images and the preview is a bit of an exaggerated 'before' image ...

I've found myself in a position where I have too much to do to meet client expectations on some image sets and it couldn't have been a better time for PhotoUp to partner with WGA and to find out about their services. $1.50/image isn't a bad price to pay considering what one would pay to hire their own person that may or may not be capable of doing half the job they are doing in making images look perfect.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevonHiggins
@Metroplex360 that's awesome! It looks like you have already gone through your allotment of Basic credits for the month. Unfortunately, you cannot upgrade your plan now until May. However, if you know you will be uploading quite a bit more this month, please let me know what plan size you would like to move to and I will have our development team see if they can upgrade this for you. :-)

Thanks for offering. I realize now that unless I jumped to the next plan - additional credits are just $1.50 each. This is the same pricepoint that they are when paying for a full month ($300 before WGA 1st month discount). So no biggie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevonHiggins
Glad to hear that the quality on your first batches matches/exceeded your expectations! We have your dedicated team working on your other images now.

I'm loving it! I am finding the revision process a bit hairy though -- I've got your team working harder than they need to I think -- the last set came through wherein the full sized images were not full size and I'm having to send them back again I'm also frustrated because I did not understand that 'Address' meant title - so it's difficult for me to quickly pull up the right set as I labelled them with my E-mail Address... I assume this was for e-mail notifications

Would LOVE if we could have the ability to rename the jobs
Post 17 IP   flag post
Hey @Metroplex360 we will definitely take note of your feature request and add it to the backlog for our development team. Thanks for the suggestion! :-)
Post 18 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas

final results
. What do you guys think?
Post 19 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

Join us for ...

WGAN-TV Live: PhotoUp: Real Estate Photo Editing to Help You Scale Your Business

5 pm ET Wednesday, 19 April 2017

Dan
Post 20 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Our call starts shortly Dan
Post 21 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
It was great to meet @DevonHiggins and be a part of this with host @DanSmigrod. Here's what was on my other screen during the chat

Post 22 IP   flag post
Love that you were able to "edit" at the same time you were on the call!

Appreciate all of the positive feedback, @Metroplex360 and a huge thank you to @DanSmigrod and the rest of the panel for hearing more about PhotoUp and our socially responsible editing service.

Looking forward to helping more of the We Get Around community scale and grow their businesses!
Post 23 IP   flag post
101429 23 23
This topic is archived. Start new topic?