Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3rd Party Service ProviderEditImaginesPhotoUp

Thumbs up to Photoup!4215

Rootsyloops private msg quote post Address this user
I just wanted to give a quick report on Photoup. I sent my first trial batch of photos to them and got the edited batch back within just a few hours. The upload process was painless and intuitive. The best part - the edits came back looking GREAT! I'm really excited to potentially have an editing team. I'd definitely recommend checking them out based on my initial experience.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Gibbsboro, NJ
Radie842 private msg quote post Address this user
Let's see some examples
Post 2 IP   flag post
Premium
North Palm Beach, FL
hometakes private msg quote post Address this user
Before and After Samples please. That way we can judge them too. 😀
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

@Rootsyloops

We had planned to officially announce the following Saturday (1 April 2017), but in light of your post ...

Special PhotoUp Offer for We Get Around Basic, Standard and Premium Members

✓ $1 Trial (The $1 trial period includes two batches of 10 of your images edited – FREE!)
✓ $100 discount off your first full-month of service

Please see your We Get Around Network Welcome Onboard Letter for how to redeem this special PhotoUp offer for Basic, Standard and Premium Members.

All Details

Post 4 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
Looking forward to seeing some examples @Rootsyloops are you shooting bracketed or flash, hybrid bracketing with flash, or natural light?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Watching that video was like watching paint dry.

Here's the pricing:

https://www.photoup.net/pricing/

At $2.75/image or $200/mo after WGA discount, it's $1/photo for edits.

So - for a Realtor, if I shoot a property and deliver 36 images -- that's $36 for processing photos.

$200/mo buys you 200 credits -- and if you do not use them for 200 photos, then 40 of your credits will roll over to the next month. Roll-overs do not stack and will expire the next month.

--

I approve of this service. The price is fantastic and this is certainly an excellent solution for scaling up. The editing in these shots meet the quality that I deliver to clients.

I'll keep this in mind and look forwared to hearing other stories from WGA members.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Morristown, New Jersey
foxwrth13 private msg quote post Address this user
I looked at the samples on their site...if they can do that consistency I'm in. I wonder how Matterport screen caps would work with this. Has anyone tried that?
Post 7 IP   flag post

Post 8 IP   flag post
Sorry - meant to label these before and after. Pretty easy to tell which are after though! These were quick, non-bracketed shots. Shot in raw with a Phantom 4 Pro Plus.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I have a terrible eye for editing, which is partly why I love the idea of shopping it out. In fact, I'm slightly color-blind! Why would I want to be a photographer? I guess because it's a challenge for me . These look like great edits to me, but I'd love some of you with a good eye to give opinions so I can pass them on to the Photoup team for my future edits.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Gransky private msg quote post Address this user
I have used PhotoUp for more than a year now. I purchase the Pro plan every month which is $900 per month and gives me 800 credits. That's $1.13 per photo. Their service is nothing short of amazing! The staff is excellent and they do things to my photos I would never even think of. And I've been using PhotoShop since version 1.

It's the little things they do. Adding fires to the fireplace, images to TV's, replace or enhance the sky, all included in the price of a single credit.

We primarily shoot two styles (HDR & Fill Flash) and it just depends on the house and shooting situations as to when and why we use either. Below, please see recent sample of their work:

Post 11 IP   flag post
Gransky: Thanks for the post! One of my concerns was longevity and consistency of the company, but it sounds like that is not a problem from your experience. Those before and afters are awesome.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Gransky private msg quote post Address this user
@rootsyloops - The trial period is instrumental in developing a profile for your style. Make sure you're thorough in your comments back to them as these will be used as notes for all their editors to refer to. Even once you're in the main system and using them on a regular basis, take the time to make comments on photos every batch. Let them know what you do and what you don't like, even if it's acceptable. They can always dial it in better.

Their backend is pretty robust and allows for great feedback communication and when you do need revisions, they're extremely quick to make them and get them back to you.

From a business perspective, I firmly believe PhotoUp allows me to be more competitive because I can take on more properties in a day knowing I don't need to be up all night toning them. You can promise 24 hour and 48 hour turnaround times knowing you can easily deliver and my clients love that.
Post 13 IP   flag post
nat_vanveen private msg quote post Address this user
@Gransky Thanks so much for sharing your photos, just love their final results! I also took a look at their website. At first I thought to myself, well I can photoshop pretty good too, but then I was like, no wait these guys are really awesome! Great window treatments, and the added touches like the fireplace etc. @Rootsyloops I just couldn't think of a reason why I'd waste my time editing 100's of photos when their service exists. Impressive
Post 14 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Join us for ...

✓ WGAN-TV Live: PhotoUp: Real Estate Photo Editing to Help You Scale Your Business

5 pm ET Wednesday, 19 April 2017

Dan
Post 15 IP   flag post
DevonHiggins private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for all of the positive feedback @Rootsyloops @Gransky and @nat_vanveen! :-)

@foxwrth13 @Helen @hometakes and @Radie842 please feel free to [Private Message Me] if you would like any additional information about PhotoUp. More info (including about the trial offer):

https://www.we-get-around.com/photoup

Looking forward to working with you all to help you shoot more, edit less, and grow your business! :-)

Cheers,
Devon
Post 16 IP   flag post
Hey there!

Just checking back in to let you all know that we are still running our special offer for all We Get Around Basic, Standard and Premium Members to receive a $1 trial period and $100 discount on our real estate photo editing service.

If you have any questions or would like to get started today, please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Cheers,
Devon
Post 17 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
@DevonHiggins, I sent a new customer over to you today and recommended the We Get Around Network Promotion. You just reminded me that I need to send you a batch today!
Post 18 IP   flag post
Thanks @Metroplex360! Appreciate you always having our back! :-)

Let me know how the images turn out!
Post 19 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
@DevonHiggins You guys nailed it! The exteriors were a bit ridiculously saturated this time I think it's because I gave the team some grief about not saturating things enough and they went overboard

If the forum would like to see the house I just did, here's the link. I did a Pro2 tour too which I'll be sharing later.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iwv0ecc01ybi57v/AAAcso0_H7yNm3c9_F2OwV3sa?dl=0

Now, the reason I love PhotoUp is because today, it let me do this:

(2 large houses, 3 apartments, a pool and community amenities).

... and tomorrow I get to be out scanning and shooting more homes while my photos are processed for me!
Post 20 IP   flag post
Thanks @Metroplex360! Glad to hear that the team listened to your feedback and made some adjustments on your images.

If you need anything else, please feel free to reach back out and let me know.

Cheers,
Devon
Post 21 IP   flag post
101432 21 21
This topic is archived. Start new topic?