Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Advice

Large Protective Case Suggestion?4129

WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
So, I need a good suggestion on a large rolling protective case that is large enough to hold 2 MP cameras, 2 DSLR's a few lens and the appropriate charging supplies. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@pixelray

Pelican Cases come in many sizes.

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
Sorry - yep. I realize they make large cases. Let me be more precise - I am hoping that someone can point to a specific model that they for sure knows it holds the equipment listed. I am hoping someone has a similar setup that can say, "this is the one - holds it all perfectly".
Post 3 IP   flag post
PeterMcCready private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelray
Sorry - yep. I realize they make large cases. Let me be more precise - I am hoping that someone can point to a specific model that they for sure knows it holds the equipment listed. I am hoping someone has a similar setup that can say, "this is the one - holds it all perfectly".

I'm finally less than a fortnight away from buying but this earlier thread...

https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/22/what-are-you-using-to-carry-your-scanner-in/

...has me very happy that I won't have to splash out on a new case as it'll fit very nicely indeed in either my Peli 1500 or 1510 from my earlier VR photography days!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Columbia, MO
Showcas3D private msg quote post Address this user
@pixelray I have the 1560 case I use for 1 MP camera and some accessories like flashes for still photography. you might be able to squeeze 2 MP cameras into it but then you would have very limited space for your DSLRs so I would think you'd want to go bigger than the 1560
Post 5 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@pixelray At the risk of trolling this thread, I like the idea of TWO Pelican Cases.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
Metroplex - you are officially a troll!

Seriously - no one uses a case that holds the backup MP camera too? I just want one for it all!! Tired of juggling everything.
Post 7 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
I have to agree with Metroplex. I have 2 separate cases. That is definitely the way to go, and much easier on the back!
Post 8 IP   flag post
PeterMcCready private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonJ
I have to agree with Metroplex. I have 2 separate cases. That is definitely the way to go, and much easier on the back!

And much easier on the case, I once stuffed a 1520 with so much kit that the handle assembly actually started to warp--the one and only time I ever had to take Pelican up on their famous lifetime guarantee!
Post 9 IP   flag post
101421 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?