Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Capture AppMarketingScanningSell

Ontario, Canada MLS example4045

ShahBatroukh private msg quote post Address this user
Hey folks, I'm wondering if there are any Ontario, Canada MSP that have anything listed on MLS right now that I can show at a presentation. All mine are either sold, or listed with wp3d models as a website, so I don't have anything with a basic "Multimedia" button example.

Much appreciated!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
What tech company does Ontario use for the provincial MLS system?

I'm in Saskatchewan, and we use "MATRIX" by CoreLogic.

If Ontario uses the same system I can email you an active listing from SK.
Post 2 IP   flag post
ShahBatroukh private msg quote post Address this user
Holy mackeral, I have no idea! Here is a link to a listing, but it has my wp3d model listing, not a simple matterport scan. 8620 Shortsnake

Thanks, @Queen_City_3D
Post 3 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
This probably doesn't help because it looks pretty much the exact same as your link, as I also use the WP3D model plug-in:

https://www.realtor.ca/Residential/Single-Family/17873682/3332-GREEN-BANK-ROAD-Regina-Saskatchewan-S4V1L3

If you had the plain Matterport link, the listing would look the exact same on realtor.ca. The only difference would be when someone clicks on the multimedia button. That will direct the customer to whatever link the agent has put in there. Could be a link to a YouTube video, could be a link to some other type of virtual tour slideshow, could be your WP3D model link, or could be plain Matterport link.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101432 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?