73169 2 2
|DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user|
Are you a real estate agent or broker thinking about buying a Matterport Camera, I recommend that you engage a Matterport Pro to shoot a listing and ask to watch the workflow, including post production.
1. You might decide that you would rather engage a Pro that buy a Matterport camera
2. If you do buy a Camera, you will succeed faster
3. You now have a "go to" for on-site help and expedited help
4. You now have a Pro to handle your over-flow
5. You now have a Pro that can scan while your team is on vacation
6. You ow have a Pro to handle big/complex Spaces
7. You now have a Pro to train you in enhanced Matterport features
8. Prefer to visit another city for training? No problem.
9. Prefer training via Skype? Engage a WGAN Matterport Mentor
10. Training in my first language? Yes. Sí. Oui. Sim.
We Get Around has made it super-easy and super-fast to Find a Matterport Pro anywhere. Look at the map above. For a public profile, click on any green, blue or purple pin and reach out tot he Pro directly. See a red pin? Ask for a referral. See no pin, Contact Us. (We can find a Matterport Pro anywhere)
If you do buy a Matterport Camera, here's the We Get Around Matterport Gear and Accessories Shopping List. Plus, it includes my recommendations too.
Plus, to help you succeed faster, join the We Get Around Network as a Standard Member. 40+ Membership Benefits | www.JoinStandard.com
Questions about Matterport training?
|Post 1 IP flag post|
This topic is archived. Start new topic?