Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3DVUERenderingsUnBuilt Spaces

Un-Built Spaces: Photo Realistic 3D Renders3988

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post

---

Do you work with real estate agents, developers, builders, architects who ask you if you provide 3D rendering services for un-built developments?

Start adding extra value to your services by offering 3D renders in addition to your Matterport, iGuide or immoviewer 3D Tour service of existing spaces.

3DVUE creates photo realistic renders using client provided PDF floor plans and/or CAD files.

Special Offer

We Get Around Network Basic, Standard and Premium Members receive discounted pricing on 3D Renders by 3DVUE.

Please see your Welcome Onboard Letter for the We Get Around 3DVUE Promo Code Request Form (Private Message me for the password).

About 3DVUE

3DVUE is a professional 3D architectural visualizations company based in Melbourne, Australia. 3DVUE services clients worldwide, focusing on creating high-quality 3D renderings for:

✓ Architects
✓ Developers
✓ Builders
✓ 3D Tour Pros

3DVUE is a multidisciplinary design and visualization team working across the fields of architecture and interactive media. 3DVUE works with clients to create emotive and engaging media to represent their brand.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
This looks fantastic, but loads slow for me. Has anyone done comparison with 3D Vue and Archilogic?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Property3dNZ private msg quote post Address this user
@PetraSoderling Loads really slow for me as well! Lovely imagery though we use Archilogic and this looks more luxurious and photographically real! I would be really interested to find out how pricing compares!
Post 3 IP   flag post
3DVUE private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetraSoderling
This looks fantastic, but loads slow for me. Has anyone done comparison with 3D Vue and Archilogic?

Hi Petra.

In regards to our SparkVR service load speeds.
We will be improving loading speeds over the next few weeks.

Just for comparison, my 19Mbs ADSL2 connection takes about 90 seconds to load the SparkVR demo on my website.

On a friends 50Mbs connection it takes approximately 40 seconds to load.

In omparison to Archilogic, our SparkVR service does not allow changing of furniture or colours/materials/lighting in real time.
You would need to upgrade to our SurrealVR service to enable these features.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Blue-Sketch
Founder
New Orleans, LA
PetraSoderling private msg quote post Address this user
@3DVUE Great, thank you for the response. I think I was impatient to wait for the model to load completely before I started clicking and dragging on it, that probably made it worse.

I think just using the video feature without real time 3D might be valuable to some customers. This way the loading time would not be an issue.

I'll be watching the space and looking forward to the updates. Have a great weekend!

- Petra
Post 5 IP   flag post
101636 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?