Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
WeddingWire

Wedding venue examples3963

Belfast, United Kingdom
3dshowcaseuk private msg quote post Address this user
Hi folks

Do any of you have scans of a wedding venue that you can share. I would like to use it to show a potential client. Happy to take a few if they are available.

Thanks in advance
Post 1 IP   flag post
Gibbsboro, NJ
Radie842 private msg quote post Address this user
I'd love to see that too. The catering hall business would be great but the halls are booked out so far in advance they say that don't need to advertise.
Post 2 IP   flag post
gulmer123 private msg quote post Address this user
We recently did one for a client. It was not a very big venue but turned out well.

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=6P6pDZtbUgw
Post 3 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
Small part of an all encompassing virtual tour of the property.

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=79ErYuv6D5i
Post 4 IP   flag post
Belfast, United Kingdom
3dshowcaseuk private msg quote post Address this user
I disagree Radio842

The wedding venue business is highly competitive and brides-to-be normally with their girlfriends or mothers visit more than one (sometimes 3-4) potential locations.

However it's the brides parents who normally pay. They can then be shown the venues online and also the groom can have a look. Not only that but the bride to be can have a refresher look without having to re-visit the venue.

Saving them and the venue valuable time
Post 5 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
I'm actually building venue.gallery to host just such venues. If you would like to have your venue added when we launch, please send me a private message with a link to your wedding venue models and I will gladly take a look at them!
Post 6 IP   flag post
valen_felipe private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @3dshowcaseuk ,

Here you will find a Colonial House for Wedding in Cartagena/Colombia. The owner of the house was happy with this work and they really use it to show the site to clients and avoid them multiple visits when they live in the capital or outside the city. Of course they use it in the sales department and use VR
Post 7 IP   flag post
101429 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?