Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseNavigationNewbies

Navigation in Model Using a MacBookPro3954

Standard
Portage, MI
Senojev private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the reviews on my first Model! Have a question on navigating using a MacBook Pro. I've been viewing using an iPad and found it very user friendly but have viewed a model on my MacBook and find that I have difficulty looking up and down and advancing in tight areas. The left right up down keys pan left and right and zoom in and out, but I cannot look up or down. It was not a real issue until I scanned a small home with a 4' dia spiral staircase and could not go down. Using the iPad had no issues as I could look down enough to click on the wall. The trackpad does not seem to work to navigate. Any help would be appreciated as I am sure my client uses a MacBook.

Thanks for any tips you can provide.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Premium
North Palm Beach, FL
hometakes private msg quote post Address this user
MacBook Pro here. Please post link here and I will check it.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Mikesobay private msg quote post Address this user
I press down on the track pad with one finger and with another finger I slide up or down on the track pad.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Standard
Portage, MI
Senojev private msg quote post Address this user
Solved the mystery after using another MacBook. Turned out it was a configuration issue with the trackpad. I now have full maneuverability and can get down the stairs.
Post 4 IP   flag post
101421 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?