Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceHelp WantedNavigationObject FileVideo

Mattertags Options & 3D Objects manipulation3938

matthew private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all,

I really love Matter-tags and the useful info they may offer, but other than that a web-link and some text) can I add any additional content to them? I am talking about video & sound content or something similar (gifs etc). What are the available options I have?
(You can imagine a 3D Content with interactive media content in it)

I would also like to attach additional objects-items inside an existing Matterport 3D Model. (For example in a gallery additional paintings). How can I achieve this? What are the available options I have? (Any available 3rd party matterport services?)
I don't want to simply experiment on my 3DModels but to offer it as an additional option to my clients.

Always your feedback is mostly appreciated!

Thank you in advance,

Matthew
Post 1 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
Best I know of is photos and text and a video link...
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Matthew,

MatterPlus already show the possibilty.

If 3rd party services can provide that function to you, do you or your client will pay for the extra function?
How much do you think is reasonable for that?

Thank you for your feed back.
JuMP team from China
Post 3 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@matthew @JuMP I will just apply caution. Matterplus does indeed provide this feature but is not intended for commercial purposes. Therefore, if you do choose to use it to accomplish this, please know that there's a risk involved.

I have a new version of matterplus that runs on the current version of showcase. It doesn't support the events API yet... I have found a way to accomplish everything the API could offer without an API.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@JuMP We are always talking about an optional extra cost. Now you ask me about the cost i would say it depends on 2 main factors (from my point of view): 1. Time recourses for developer to make it happen which goes together withdifficulty factor 2.Depending on what client's needs and demands. 3.(Optional) Type of market
Nevertheless pricing policies must always follow certain basic rules and not to price the additional service an astronomical amount of money that exceeds main service. In case it is unaffordable it might be declined with a risk to cut-off main job too if total cost will exceed their budgets
Post 5 IP   flag post
so.. in other words @Metroplex360 we should wait and see how this Matterplus will be developed and efficiently provide professional result & stability at same time(if it's that what you ment).
Post 6 IP   flag post
aerialpixels private msg quote post Address this user
@matthew @metroplex360

i was thinking more like metroplex360 was saying there is always a chance that since this is a 3rd party feature, it can be disabled by matterport at anytime? hence it isnt something we would want a client to expect it is a fully functioning feature?

correct me if i am wrong. love matterplus, but havent been pushing it to clients for that reason above.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101429 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?